Couple questions from a complete noob

Mayo, you have no reputation to tarnish. A fanatic touting you in the fashion that he did hurt your reputation far more than anything you think I have done. But alas, you wouldn’t want to tell him that yourself. After all, by his own admission, he is a paying customer.

And you most certainly wouldn’t want to lose that. Now would you?

Notice how not one senior forum member has come to your defense? Why do you think that is? Your transparent tactics are not welcome here at Babypips.

The very best thing you can do for yourself and your unproven reputation is take your failed sales and marketing strategy to another corner of the internet.

What was the cause?

After two people had listed their AIM’s(which are still in this thread), I listed mine.

I’m sure that there is no substitute for experience but there is no reason to go at this alone. Getting instant feedback and hearing other peoples perspectives can never hurt. I’ve added a couple guys from this forum to my AIM and they’ve helped me with a couple real basic questions for free. Thanks guys. If anyone wants to chat my AIM is xxxxxxxx . I’m grateful for any help I can get.

That is the exact message but I censored my contact info this time.

Maybe I’m just having a bad day but I think that is an insane use of the solicitation rule.

All answers here are for free and basic questions are no exception. There is no such thing as a silly question so no need to ask in private. If you have a question then please ask in forum and help other novices. There are many experienced traders here who are willing to help but not engage in verbale fisticuffs.

BNB Analytics pays me nothing mastergunner99, he’s an ardent fan is all, while you have no admirer, right? all you’re doing is finger pointing, that is not contributing to a rational debate on this thread.

wrong again mayo!

i admire him lol :slight_smile:

The question was not posed to you profitforextrader, but if you insist though, well what can we say the long list of admirers grows for the talented Jaret, it must be his beauty as to why you admire him, I mean look at him, how many men ever attain that kind of beauty and you no doubt could not resist going to his personal page, right?

I hope that Tradingfish has found his answer

You guys need to find a completely different kind of forum I think:D

Agreed. This kind of sniping is not fitting on any forum but especially not on a novice thread

you cant only skim it. you have to go throughout the school of pipsology on babypips.com many times .you have to master every term, you have to completely understand avery single detail on it. Meanwhile open a demo account and take what you are learning to real practice. you don t need any mentor.

The truth of the matter is, Forex Trading is not for a lazy man. Even if you are a master professional trader, you still have to read the news. You must be “in” with the current situation around the world which affects the currency pair you are trading with. there is no one strategy that works the whole time. The market change every minute and so your strategy. One thing is for sure, You must be quick on the draw whenever there are news on which you think may affect the currency pair that you are monitoring.

Read the school of pipsology and decide if forex trading is for you.

So how much profit? this will show you the potential of what you could make, why not make a spreadsheet for your own strategy that you are thinking of using?

For me the BIG profits come from the build up of Capital 5% of £2000 is twice as much than 5% £1000.

Persistence patients and skill will get you there, people go to University to qualify for 3 years and yet expect to learn FOREX in a couple of Months!!!

This

Forex has a really bad reputation because of stuff like this.

If the CFTC actually do restrict leverage down to 10:1 it will be because of all the scammers and lazy people who want to just click some buttons and make lots of easy money. :mad:

I know that all the information I need to get started is in a couple of beginner books and on this website. [B]I’m just trying to get there quicker[/B].

You won’t get there any quicker than anyone else - shortcuts just don’t exist. Also you need to develop your own trading style that fits your own personality. I don’t see how any ‘mentor’ could teach that.

I really hate responses like this.

1. I never said that I expected this to be easy.

2. To say that a mentor can’t help is ridiculous.

In school did they give you a bunch of books and lock you in room by yourself? I sure hope not.

Not everyone learns the same way or at the same pace. One person may read and do well, while another needs to watch to learn and do well.

Agree, if persons wants to play musical instruments, he would do it using all ways. But many people even try to learn themselves and they get great results in music. For example me, I play guitar two years. I teached myself. I’ve even bought my own guitar. The same I can say about traders, they also can teach themselves, can’t they?