Course with 'Learn to Trade'

Hello can anyone help me…I am a very beginner…doing full time job. I have a plan to do the forex course with ‘Learn to Trade’ for 2 days. For that they are claiming 4,500 which really big for me. Is this course worthwhile? Can anyone suggest me I want to learn forex but can I continue the other costs like paying for smartcharts. or risk management?

There’s a perfectly good free school right here on BP

Save your money

Sorry…where is BP? I m in Sydney

BP = Babypips, you’re already here

oh sorry…u mean baby pips…ok thanks for ur reply. Actually I was thinking if someone can teach me face to face that might b more concrete for me.

LMFAO ROFL oh… that’s a classic HEHE

i’m also in Sydney you goose

BP is located at 532 George St Sydney

hehe

no… Just kidding

you’d go there and be like… what ??? where is it LOL

@Nishat

Where are you in Sydney, i’m in the Campbelltown area

if you want we can have a coffee.
i don’t have the time to give you a full face to face, one on one course , or be a mentor,
that takes a lot of time.

but i have no problem meeting up for a coffee and talking for a bit and helping you out a little with trading to make sure you’re on the right track

tell me your thoughts on this idea

@Nishat
are you talking about Learn to Trade with Greg Secker

if you are mate, DO NOT DO IT, You’ll lose around $5,500 and be no better off

I’ve been down this road,
i’ve been the seminar and National Achievers convention
I’ve been the to the meeting in North Sydney

I’ve seen what goes on
I’ve spoken to people who have come out of it
I’ve help a few people on you tube (in the UK) get out of it when they realized they are being scammed

dont’ do it mate

Greg is a good businessman who lures in newbies who dont’ know any better

he’ll fill your head with stuff (that honestly, you can learn for free) and he’ll tell you you’ll get a 2 week mentor course

YOU WILL NOT LEARN ANYTHING FROM GREG IN 2 WEEKS
that i can promise you

actually, it’s not greg that teaches you
it’s his mentors

now. if you do some research on the internet about PAST MENTORS OF LEARN TO TRADE, you will find a very hush hush approach

some will admit that they were under a lot of pressure to convince people to join
some are also ashamed to admit what they did

Mate, it’s not worth it

don’t waste $4,500 on something that will not get you anywhere

like i said
if you want to catch up for a coffee… FREE OF CHARGE of course… hehe … My shout if you like

I’ll explain greg secker to you
and i’ll show you what he does in NAC to convince people to join

for now. stay away from it mate

TRUST ME
do the babypips course first
take your time

get a demo account and learn to trade correctly

if you are hell bent on doing a course, at least do it from someone who is not going to scam you.
i won’t post the link here because they don’t like that

i’ll tell you later on, ifyou PM me or if we catch up
be cool mate

Thank u very much. But who can teach me tter face to face is there any other course? Is it safe to do the demo account without k owing anythi g?

@Nishat
yes, it’s safe to start a demo without knowing anything

the purpose of a demo is to learn and test things and get familiar.
i would suggest doing the babypips course and running a demo while doing it.

if you like a course, google "MARTIN COLE"
message him from any of his tube videos or go to this site (which i won’t post)
he’s a good guy, i’ve spoken to him personally

i don’t get anything from you joining him
but i can tell you IN MY OPINION of dealing with martin for a while back and forth , he’s a good guy

in saying that
Everything that he teaches you can be learned for free
his software is pretty good
do you need it… No… Not necessarily … but if it works… hey… go with it

Stay away from Greg Secker
Stay away from Josh Martinez (london daybreak strategy)
stay away from those binary options idiots on you tube

but again
i would suggest you learn this on your own , it makes you a better trader if you do

Mate,
if you have any questions at any time,
we seem to be close… so feel free to ask ok

be cool

Welcome to forum. I don’t you will go for such a short cut method to learn forex and for a 4500! It is a very risky deal indeed. You can take the help of Successful You tubers, can go through all threads of Babypips, read international journals on forex trades, etc. Apart from this, you should start demo trading accounts, it will definitely help you.

I’ll save you a whole lot of time and money bro. If you can’t learn the basics from the school here and participate actively in the forum then trading in any form is not for you.

I can repeat if you like. You east coaster don’t like what we west coasters have to say.

If you can’t learn the basics from the school here and participate actively in the forum then trading in any form is not for you.

1 Like

@Nishat

i don’t usually see eye to eye with bob
(So… this is saying A LOT… ok)

but, bob is right mate, 100%

it’s just like if you want to be a mechanic and you can’t get your head around changing a tyre.
it’s ok, but, it’s not for you
You won’t be doing engine rebuilds if you can’t change a tyre

you can try… but it won’t happen

i totally agree

1 Like

Hi there

I am writing on behalf of the Learn to Trade team.

We take all feedback very seriously indeed and always do our best to provide exceptional service.

If you have any issues or queries regarding our service (or how we operate) we invite you to talk directly to our dedicated team, or better still, arrange an appointment to visit one of our ‘Traders Centre of Excellence’ offices located in numerous locations around the world. We strongly recommend meeting our actual customers in a live trading environment, as this will give you a much more accurate idea about the quality of education we offer, and give you the chance to pin point any reservation you may have in a completely fair and transparent environment.

All of our contact details can be found on our website at Contact Us | Learn to Trade | Learn to Trade

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Lara Lain (Learn to Trade Global Marketing Director )

do you really

ok LET’S PUT THAT TO THE TEST

at National Achievers 2015 greg came on stage, threw out the pitch
he failed to mention that the course costs $5,500

Now, AS FEEDBACK could you perhaps tell greg when he builds up the sales pitch to not forget to say the following

1. Hi guys we are only acceptintg the FIRST 50 people that sign up at the table at the back (Even though around 300 people min, signed up

and

1. this course is being offered for the LOW LOW PRICE OF $5,500

because, if he had said that at least that would be fair
but instead he didn’t say it
he gets people to sign up and then debits $5,500 out of their account and leave them wondering what the hell.

could you get him to do that

OH… OF COURSE NOT, because if you try you’ll lose your job

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME LARA
it has been a pleasure

it’s nice little mickey mouse 2 week course that he has there, WE KNOW IT DOESN’T WORK don’t we,
but gullable newbies will keep greg living the life he is used to… right ?

I look forward to your reply