COVID Pandemic - Analysis | Data | Links | Articles

Excess young deaths, UK and US

Good news for those that invest in Pharmaceutical stocks… Pfizer is about to increase their Safe (because big pharma are immune from any liability!) and Effective (because it is making billions of dollars in big pharma profits!) COVID Vaccine price from $30 per dose to $110-$120 per dose…

And in another off narrative revelation from the Australian Government… Federal budget 2022: COVID vaccine claims scheme payouts rise from less than $1m to $77m in 2023

What do they know that the complicit lamestream media is refusing to report…

Edit: And…Out comes a report from The Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI)

ATAGI didn’t know about heightened risk of myocarditis in young men until five months after Pfizer, Moderna approval…

“You can feel the wheels are beginning to fall off the narrative right before our very eyes… And the massive pressure of millions of idiots trying not to admit they were wrong…”

1 Like

Time to get the booster, fellas. Pres said so!

1 Like

An interesting interview with an undertaker in UK on Steven Crowder on Rumble.com
EXCLUSIVE: UNDERTAKER EXPLAINS "MYSTERIOUS" CLOTTING PHENOMENON! | Louder with Crowder

1 Like

COVID is no longer a pandemic of the unvaccinated…

Vaccinated people now make up majority COVID deaths… No Sh!t Sherlock…

The Washington Post reports data from the CDC showing who is dying from Covid and who is not. It is shocking data that shows that politicians can no longer say that this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

“You can feel the wheels are beginning to fall off the narrative right before our very eyes… And the massive pressure of millions of idiots trying not to admit they were wrong…”

2 Likes

ice_screenshot_20221207-182556
***Click on the Image to read the article… Have a look at the comments as well…

“I’m not aware of anything comparable in the recent past but I haven’t gone back and looked historically. They talk about the flu season of 2017 being really bad, and the mortality there was 1 per cent higher than normal. So it’s well outside the range of normal.”

“There is zero evidence that vaccines are causing these deaths as far as I’m concerned, but I cannot prove it,” The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) spokesperson said…

Strange how they are sure what’s NOT causing excess deaths across all age groups, even though they have absolutely no idea what is causing a 13-17% higher death rate across 2021-2022…

3 Likes

Couldn’t they easily figure this out by looking at cause of deaths? Why the mystery here?

3 Likes

@dudebro, It’s no mystery… Ohh, they’ve figured it out… They just don’t like the results…

3 Likes

A vaccine… Tested by the company that produces it, signed off on by an organisation funded by said vaccine company, given 100% legal indemnity by a Government coerced by said vaccine company.

What could go wrong… If you fell for this, you have no one to blame but yourself…

The world is waking up from its mass formation psychosis… It’s a bit too late for some…

ice_screenshot_20221220-131207

Click on the image to read the article, and don’t forget to have a flick through the comments…

2 Likes
3 Likes

“Safe & Effective”; repeated a million times around the world by people who didn’t know anything, like politicians (but it was their utmost responsibility to know), and those who were outright lying. Both groups should be held accountable.

Let’s just go over the tapes to find EVERYONE who said those words.

I sense a lightening of the oppressive atmosphere! These things would not have been aired until very recently. If you’re paying attention THIS should not surprise you…

3 Likes

Flu Deaths Down, Heart Failure Up (UK 2022 Excess Deaths)

So what can we conclude from all of this data? Well, people are dying more often from heart failure, heart disease, cirrhosis of the liver, diabetes, they’re of mixed ethnicity, 50 to 64 years old, with significantly increased deaths at home…

And nobody seems to know why…

2 Likes

I haven’t read too much in this thread, may I ask what do you suspect is the cause of death or health problems in covid cases, if not covid?

OMG :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This Health Professional’s YouTube video might put you on the right track…

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, like I said I didn’t read to much in this thread

1000 Excess in UK per week!

There should be an uproar - like two Boeing 737s crashing every week!!!

1 Like

NFL player had cardiac arrest yesterday in a game being televised. Too early to tell, but being 24 and a pro athlete, it makes you wonder if it’s long COVID or related to the vaccine. Or generic heart thing of course. I mean it could be something completely different too. Just makes you think.

2 Likes

I think I made a mistake with the seating capacity of the Boeing 737 - its more like 5 crashing every week!!!

1 Like

Some more interesting date on the efficacy of vaccines.

1 Like
1 Like