COVID Pandemic - Analysis | Data | Links | Articles

without my even browsing thru the other comments in this thread, i am going to say what my thoughts are on this topic…

i remember when i first became aware of covid and others were assuring me that this thing would blow over in maybe a few weeks, i almost immediately disagreed with them and i stated that this covid thing is going to be a thing until your children’s children are dead and gone.

this thing aint going away for a while.

also, during the first year or so, i attended a twelve step meeting a couple of times per week where maybe one or two people out of 50-75 in a small room would wear a mask, but nobody was getting sick… i asked a female at this club why she thought that nobody is getting sick at this twelve step group… her response: we are blessed.

ok. complete nonsense.

second issue: i eat at a chinese buffet probably a couple of times per week… on the front door there is a sign that clearly says that MASKS ARE REQUIRED… which is complete bs… let me explain… they actually give masks at the entrance of the restaurant to customers that dont have a mask… but once you enter the dining area, nobody is wearing a mask… hey, maybe you can show me how to eat chinese buffet while your mouth is covered with a diaper?

it is a formality. it is a political weapon.

i stopped into a dollar store yesterday to buy a candy bar… in the beginning of covid, you couldnt enter this dollar store if you were not wearing a mask… but now it is voluntary… there was a senior female customer at the register checkout line… i wasnt sure if she was in line, she was standing off a bit… i asked her if she was in line… she very nervous looked at me and while not looking directly at me, she told me that she is trying to social distance…

the odd part is that people think that making eye contact makes you catch an “airborne virus” …

it is nonsense.

Response from the UK. My wife and I went for our “Covid booster jabs” this afternoon. It was at a local activity centre. Hundreds of people there - and everyone wearing a mask - mandatory as stated on the doors. When we got home we turned on the TV to watch the world snooker champion of champions match. Nobody in the audience wearing any masks, nor commentators, nor players. UK venue with a few hundred spectators in a closed auditorium.

You are right. The world seems to have gone mad. Our booster was Pfizer whereas our first and second doses earlier this year were Astra Zeneca. The volunteer helper explained that “recent evidence shows the Pfizer is safer as a booster”. We took her word for it. For Brits - if you want to travel abroad, whether for business or pleasure, you will need a “Covid passport” which you can get two weeks after your booster - via an online application, or you can’t get one if you refuse to have any Covid vaccinations. It’s great to know we all live in a democratic world. :grimacing:

oh my, i didnt realize that a “volunteer helper” vouched that one particular vaccine is “safer”…

that changes everything…

so, the dollar store cashier that is volunteering at the vaccine site vouched that you will be ok?

oh.

i get it.

it is of no importance that before getting the vaccine that you have to sign away that you have no recourse against the pharmaceutical company if the vaccine is harmful…

that shouldnt matter, cuz some walmart cashier that is volunteering at the vaccine site says it is all good.

i get it now.

but do you know what would really make me feel comfortable about taking the jab?

what if we could get beavis and butthead to endorse one particular vaccine?

i would be down like a clown.

oh, even better, lets get an endorsement from the AC/DC rock band!

1 Like

I would much prefer the teachings from Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure.

Oh to be young again :rofl:

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

"The Media is Hiding Important Details about the Omicron Variant - YouTube

2 Likes

Link is green writing

"Neil Oliver: The powers that be keep pulling Covid back around until it’s front and centre - YouTube

2 Likes

So… mRNA Vaccine Data is in… 84 - 133++ times greater chance of Myocarditis amongst under 30’s…

The good Doctor seems horrified to be brought back to reality… Data only covers Vax 1 and Vax 2… Imagine the figures after the 3rd or Booster Jab!!!

Critical thinkers amongst us knew this was factual 12 months ago…

Nothing but facts and researchable data… For those that can find their a$$ with both hands…

2 Likes

Sadly, the virus itself, particularly the variant called Omicron is a type of vaccine, creates both B Cell and T Cell immunity, and has done a better job getting out in the world population than we have done with the vaccines…” Bill Gates

Cannot make this stuff up!

Well… it’s nearly all over, the perpetually scared are venturing out from under their urine soaked doona’s… As global authorities rapidly cast off restriction’s like a Stripper on speed

More and more global citizens are realising this has been about compliance… Never the Science, and the extent of frantic Governmental overreach.

Even in Australia, citizens now ignoring most if not all ridiculous and draconian restrictions.

The usual… Nothing but facts and researchable data…

3 Likes

No Jabs, No Tests, No Virus, No Fear, No Problems…

1 Like

"Vax mRNA Converted to DNA, Media Stays Silent - YouTube

1 Like

All’s not what it seems… Some of us knew this early 2021… Unfortunately, most didn’t have a clue…

**Updated information which provides a more detailed explanation of the MDPI clinical trial.

“Our study is the first in vitro study on the effect of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 on human liver cell line. We present evidence on fast entry of BNT162b2 into the cells and subsequent intracellular reverse transcription of BNT162b2 mRNA into DNA.”

The usual… Nothing but facts and researchable data… (Link to the MDPI peer reviewed study)

No Jabs, No Tests, No Virus, No Fears, No Problems…

2 Likes

Neil Oliver discusses Pfizer releasing initial trial document…

Pfizer initial trial document - 5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf (983.6 KB)

The Adverse Reaction Data is OUT… and IT’S SHOCKING…

Nothing but facts and researchable data… No Jabs, No Tests, No Virus, No Fears, No Problems…

2 Likes

42,086 Adverse Reactions and 1223 Deaths… Just between Dec 1st 2020 and Feb 28th 2021…

An appalling number of Adverse Reactions and Deaths from these Vaccines as shown in the latest Freedom of Information forced release of Pfizer’s data.

The good Doctor is mortified once again as he is brought back to reality, proving just how reckless Global Vax Cult Health and Government Officials have been with their citizens safety…

But once again, Critical thinkers amongst us knew this was factual 12 months ago…

Nothing but facts and researchable data… No Jabs, No Tests, No Virus, No Fears, No Problems…

2 Likes

Is a Fourth vaccine dose required? Even the good Doctor is sceptical about the benefits…

Bed wetters and the constantly fearful… Please take a number… And form an orderly queue…

Some very interesting data has been revealed by the Australian Bureau of statistics from 2021’s COVID numbers… When comparing average deaths across 2015 to 2020.

A 10%-11% increase in unexplained (Non COVID) deaths across Australia began shortly after the vaccine rollouts commenced back in Feb 2021… Suicides? Heart/Blood related? Adverse reactions to the vaccines?

Australian Health Authorities have some explaining to do… As I’m sure does many other countries…

2 Likes

The Truth Is Coming Out…

After a request from the FDA to suppress vaccine data for the next 75 years, a 55,000-page set of Pfizer documents has recently been released. Vaccine efficiency aside - why has it been so hard to gain access to data about vaccines that we the public paid for?

2 Likes

COVID Vaccines having a devastating effect on Sports men and women across the Globe.

Now even the AFL in Australia is starting to ask questions live, even in the mainstream media…

2 Likes

Results of an interesting study from a Danish Professor with 30 years experience in the study of vaccines and their efficacy including overall morbidity and mortality rates.

I completely understand that most of the vaccinated don’t give an airborne fornication about adverse vaccination outcomes… But…

This balanced Interview is a possible eyeopener as to why deaths in continental Europe were higher than countries like the UK and Australia where non mRNA vaccines were more prevalent.

|

While I’m at it… Hepatitis or Liver inflammation disease is becoming more prevalent in the vaccinated

Spike Protein strikes again! Critical thinkers amongst us knew this was possible 12 months ago…

2 Likes

Oh Dear, after testing positive for a scorching case of authoritarianism throughout 2020 and 2021, darling Jacinda’s now tested positive to COVID…

3 jabs to keep you safe amongst the unvaccinated!!… And just how’s that going for the masses?

Just in Australia, we have more cases of COVID, more vaccinated in hospitals and more succumbing to COVID in 2022 than throughout all of 2020 and 2021 combined…

It’s not a Pandemic of the unvaccinated… Never was!!

Still No Jabs, Still No Tests, Still No Virus, Still No Fears, Still No Problems…

2 Likes