Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

EARLIER TODAY LIVE:

I have a long on AUDCAD no at 1.0157

NZDUSD trade from 0.8673 has now TP at 0.8515 for 160 pips of profit

modifying uc cl to 1.0948 and gn to 1.9535

173.04 GBPJPY had a short today
however i would like to see gj drop below 168.10 and give a nice long so i am trading a small position short to this level not to miss it
i would be cautious on gbpjpy for the time being and would prefer fr a revseral to the long side

we have a major sell on EURAUD at 1.4923 !!
so gbpcad gave us 155 pips of profit on the short

a 1 hour close on gbpcad below 1.8279 will trigger a long

exiting EURUAD for convenience now as later I am away. Entered EURUSD long at 7am gmt, usdjpy has just had a short at 7:15 gmt

Hello. I have been busy this morning. here are tehe trades in the market so far today: audcad short @ 1.0208, gbjpy long @ 171.09 & 170.76, gbcap long at 1.8178, audusd long @ 0.9262, earjpy long @ 141.25, usdcad long @ 1.0969

gbpusd short @ 1.6589

Dear friends. Please pray for me today, tomorrow and friday with all your hearts. I ask this of you with all my heart! Thank you!

Can you at least explain why?

@Nednones, he has a 5.000 short position which is -120 pips now. Don’t worry, he doesn’t take a loss, or at least that’s what the title says. He has a “take no prisoners” attitude.

[QUOTE=mihk;620308]@Nednones, he has a 5.000 short position which is -120 pips now. Don’t worry, he doesn’t take a loss, or at least that’s what the title says

So what has happened as I haven’t seen any posts/updates on here for a month now and GBPUSD hit $1.70!!!

We’ll I hope his stop loss was used otherwise he’s in big trouble. GBP/USD is reversing at the mo as a correction before potentially breaching past 1.7 and onwards?

Hi ProsperityFXPro,

So what happened to the GBPUSD short @ 1.6589???

Hi guys,
I read again Mike posts and I am impressed. He is here from 2011 providing signals. If he is still available on skype I may join his team :slight_smile:
I was short on GBP/USD all the way up to the maximum of the last week. Then I did a stupid mistake (FXCM Summary Tab) and clicked on “Close All” thinking I am closing only 2 EUR/CHF positions. Grrrr, it closed ALL!!! -160 euros.
Thanks Mike for all your effort here on BP.

Hey, would you mind telling me the name of the group so I may join with you ? Do you know why the twitter account is not providing signals anymore ?

Thanks

Hi Mihk,

If you enter new short positions at the same price where you accidentally closed the old ones, then it would be as if your original trades were still open. Remember that it’s your equity that matters, not your balance. Your equity includes your floating P/L, while your balance does not. That’s why your equity is the truer reflection of the money in your account.

I know, but I entered EUR/USD. Isn’t it funny, as I closed my shorts on GBP/USD the price dropped 120 pips ?
Very weak stuff, considering I closed only -160 euros.

What happened to the guy!! Is he gone …i hope he will be bk

Please share your signals with me. It would be kind support to me if you share your signals, thank you
hi, gonna open live account (1000usd only) at AAAFX.com or avatrade.com and then following zulutrade traders. Can you give me some advise if possible. I think my cash is not enough only 1000 usd. I also confused that aaafx , avatrade or zulutrade would give me money if i earn some profit. Have you seen any problem to withdraw your cash from your live fx account?
i started to trade from Feb 2014 at ironfx.com 6 months 50% profit started 1000 usd now 1500, but it was 1800 few days ago. I lost 300 usd at EURUSD i opened buy position at 1.3545 by it is falling down and hit SLoss at 1.3450, also sell AUDUSD at 0.94 but it was going up then i afraid and close at 0.9430,

Hello there!
Good luck in your trading account with zulutrade!
Wait are you planning trade manually or copying other traders (what zulutrade is)…as there are things to consider with a live account- you know stuff like slippage, drawdown, how many traders you would like to follow and trades with. I suggest you open a demo and find the right combination of account management to follow with.

as concerning withdrawals and deposits - I am with aaafx - so far i have not experienced any problems (and I am trading for the past 3 years) You need to be careful what funding method you should use, because then you might find some of the bank charges to be high (but this is totally up to each bank account)

Hi Digvaranz, how is trading working for you at the moment? I mean, it has been months already and I was wondering if you can share some recent insights.

A post was split to a new topic: GBP/USD Daily Review

Hi i am interested in trying out your strategy, would love to learn more about these 2 pairs