Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

doth mine eyes deceive me, or has au had a long impulse at 0.9484 ?

I have seen reason to long the pound (GBPUSD) at 1.6018 and 1.6024 today with a 15 pip stop loss each, EU had more shorts at 22:00 last night and AU looks to be setting up a nice short very shortly

We had a short on EURUSD yesterday with a 15 pip stop loss and we are now 125 pips up on the trade :smiley:

I will be shorting on 1 minute closes above 0.95158 on AUDUSD

half profit taking now on EURUSD please at 143 pips profit

I think gbp had another long at 1.6033 with a stop loss of 1.6024!!

If you see GBP/USD soar upwards then I can fairly safely say that I’ve witnessed a kind of ‘magical formula’ that works to determine trades with pinpoint accuracy - meaning a stop loss of MAX 15 pips and LESS! That’s how I entered EURUSD yesterday for BIG pips and how I will enter AUDUSD later today and how I entered GBP not long ago

I have a long on EURUSD this hour open!!!

so EXIT ALL EU SHORTS I MEAN ALSO!!!

If I am correct with my EURUSD stop loss then we just had a reentry with 6 pips Stoploss at 1.3612. we actually 4 separate 1 min TF entries long on EURUSD according to what I see

4 or 5 pips stop loss trade just now

I take this to mean EURUSD is technically short and will look for the net opportunity to short the pair

EU - in fact there is still one last chance we may go long on EU with the right technical setup. The answer is at the moment I don’t know. When I see a long 15 pip sl trade I will likely take it and be prepared that price may reverse at a ghost setup which would require a price climb anyway

I believe both eu and gu have turned bearish. The only sure thing is a short on AUDUSD above 0.95158

go short at 1 min closes above 1.6059 on GBPUSD from now

Short gbpusd at 1.60595 sl 1.6075

GUYS I am only suggesting this, you do as you want, but you could use 15 min closes below the following levels as your TP’s: 1.5888 & 1.5651.
Remember about the AUDUSD that I have predicted.
I must leave you now…

1.6005 was another price level where more sellers would have entered the market and price is reacting accordingly

Yesterday’s GU short had a 15 pip stop loss. We are already 70 pips in the green with a few hundred more to go :slight_smile:

100 pips profits and counting