Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

my system is showing the 1st possible short on AUDCAD now

EURJPY -> close above 142.64 (on the 1 hour chart) will mean a SELL TRADE with 20 pips stoploss

USDCHF -> close below 0.9038 (on the 1 hour chart) will mean a BUY TRADE with 20 pips stoploss

GBPUSD -> close above 1.6415 (on the 1 hour chart) will mean a SELL TRADE with 20 pips stoploss

EURJPY possibly had a short at the opening of this hour.

Take Profit on AUDCAD on a close (on the 1 hour chart) below 0.9497

EURJPY -> has another short now at 142.18

Take Profit on USDCHF on a close (on the 1 hour chart) above 0.9051

EURUSD -> SHORT at 1.6342 (x 2) with 20 pips stop loss
Take Profit on EURUSD on a close (on the 1 hour chart) below 1.3571

I believe we have just had a nice SELL on EURJPY at 142.45 with a STOPLOSS of 142.54 + spread

USDCHF -> there has been a SELL at 0.9075 and is likely to continue dropping heavily for the rest of this week

its seems rising now… SL?

To everyone honest who is following this guy here.

Please DO NOT FOLLOW this guy, otherwise you will LOSE Money.

Only he and his Friends can make Money, because he need us to make Money. The System works, because he is only using a very small Lotsize. The Followers gives him about 50% or less. So if he loses 100 $, and then win only 20$, then makes with 100 followers 1000$. on the other side ALL followers LOSE Money!

i hope you understand the system.

Wow, that was a real thread killer bab33… you must have struck a nerve with that! Can you share more?

Mike seems to have disappeared. No activity on his Zulu Trade accounts either.

what Zulutrade activity are you interested to share with? I am a follower though, cant help you on trading strategies!

HELLO EVERYONE.

I have not been posting up here as I have been immensely busy with my live strafing group (of which there is almost a thousand traders around the globe) and have been signalling trades on twitter and on Skype.

The last 2 weeks have been rather amazing and I would like to share at least some of my trades here on baby pips.

This is my most recent:

short gbp/cad @ 1.8229 and stop loss 1.8261 (my stop loss) —> this came at 16:30 gmt
GBP/CAD UPDATE: 1 MORE SHORT IS POSSIBLE IF PRICE CLOSES ABOVE 1.8234 ON THE 15 MIN CHART

I will post up some charts and stats in the coming days. I have never traded so well in my life and you are ALL, MOST WELCOME to come and join me. I do know how to trade, contrary to most people that class themselves as traders, and I am exclusively SELF-TAUGHT through thousands of hours of chart time checking what works and what does not.

Best wishes to all who read this thread,

Michael Anthony

[13/02/2014 10:06:47] prosperityfxpro: LONG ON AC AT 0.9832
SHORT ON GBPUSD NOW AT 1.6648
LONG ON GBP/CAD AND USD/CAD NOW TOO
LONG ON GBPAUD TOO
AJ WILL HAVE A LONG ONCE PRICE CLOSES BELOW 91.00
EJ HAD A LONG AT 139.03

Dear readers,

whenever i signal a lon/buy or short/sell and i don;t give a price please look at the time of the signal and refer to price at the most recent 15 min candle close. This is how i take trades.
I apologise for not being too ‘live’ on this forum recently but i have been very actively engaged in trading on behalf of a very important investor and so i have had to sacrifice a lot of my free-of-charge work for this purpose. I so intend to be more active here and to give live signals.

I ask everyone who is interested in following my trades daily to engage in my live skype and twitter feed. However, shortly there will be no need as i intend to publish all my work here.

Finally, above all else, i want to honestly tell you all that my work is truly coming to a climax as far as understanding of the market is concerned.

If you follow closely and do your best to understand what i am doing you will notice that i have a unique method of pinpointing market reversals with a 50 pip stoploss.

I deliberately ask you not to take my word for it. We are recognised by our ‘fruit’ and not by our words. Please give yourself a chance to experience for yourself over a few weeks what i have achieved. If the least it does it actually give you hope that it is possible to profitably trade the fx market then i will feel i have done a good job. If by taking my trades you make profits i will be just as happy. If you supplement your income / trade full-time because of my helpm then it will be a dream come true!!

I will keep my live posts very brief due to time constraints and the nature of the live market.

So here’s to a new truly amazing beginning in the fx game - welcome all you newcomers!! You are in for a real treat!

Michael anthony

we have a short on audcad right this hour at 1.0015

earlier messages that were posted live on Skype and twitter included: longs on eurusd shorts on gbpusd and gbpaud this morning AND longs on audusd. You can see now how beautifully market has developed on these pairs.