Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

I know, but I entered EUR/USD. Isn’t it funny, as I closed my shorts on GBP/USD the price dropped 120 pips ?
Very weak stuff, considering I closed only -160 euros.

What happened to the guy!! Is he gone …i hope he will be bk

Please share your signals with me. It would be kind support to me if you share your signals, thank you
hi, gonna open live account (1000usd only) at AAAFX.com or avatrade.com and then following zulutrade traders. Can you give me some advise if possible. I think my cash is not enough only 1000 usd. I also confused that aaafx , avatrade or zulutrade would give me money if i earn some profit. Have you seen any problem to withdraw your cash from your live fx account?
i started to trade from Feb 2014 at ironfx.com 6 months 50% profit started 1000 usd now 1500, but it was 1800 few days ago. I lost 300 usd at EURUSD i opened buy position at 1.3545 by it is falling down and hit SLoss at 1.3450, also sell AUDUSD at 0.94 but it was going up then i afraid and close at 0.9430,

Hello there!
Good luck in your trading account with zulutrade!
Wait are you planning trade manually or copying other traders (what zulutrade is)…as there are things to consider with a live account- you know stuff like slippage, drawdown, how many traders you would like to follow and trades with. I suggest you open a demo and find the right combination of account management to follow with.

as concerning withdrawals and deposits - I am with aaafx - so far i have not experienced any problems (and I am trading for the past 3 years) You need to be careful what funding method you should use, because then you might find some of the bank charges to be high (but this is totally up to each bank account)

Hi Digvaranz, how is trading working for you at the moment? I mean, it has been months already and I was wondering if you can share some recent insights.

A post was split to a new topic: GBP/USD Daily Review

Hi i am interested in trying out your strategy, would love to learn more about these 2 pairs