Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

:)It seems to me as though there has been a continuation trade , sell, on the AUDUSD at 1.0306 with sl 1.0341. I have kept out of this trade but it may be worth setting up a small lot-size pending order to sell at 1.0314 (bid price) with aforementioned sl. We will see tomorrow / later how this potential trade turned out

:)I see there has been a retrace short on audusd at 1.0343 with sl 1.0378 this morning

:cool:and a 2nd trade with entry 1.0337 and sl 1.0373 :slight_smile:

:33:long on gbp/usd at 1.5454 sl 1.5418

:21:NEW shorts on audusd at 1.0346 now same sl as before

:21:and another long on gbp/usd now at 15:53 gmt :slight_smile: same sl as before

:47:1.0356 looks to me to have been the most recent short on the aussie in the last 15 mins

:64:1.5426 was the first long on gbp/usd this morning. However it is the trade that sets the stop loss rather than the trade that gets us in at the best time & price so we have not entered yet

:41:You can set pending orders to buy gbp/usd at 1.5419 with sl 1.5391 now, and/or enter at any lower price that price may subsequently reach:41:

:40:1.0356 on AUD/USD also looks like a great place to put pending sell limit orders:40:

You should rename the name of your topic since No losses is a big fat lie.

Today’s over 100 pips drop in GBP/USD at 9.30am GMT destroyed your long trades and you never write when you closed your trades or your profit/loss with trades you’re posting in this thread.

Don’t have anything against you but claiming No losses thread and never admitting your trade ended in a loss ruins your credibility.

Dear Jimbo,
INCORRECT.

Here are a few points:

1. The 1 minute candle drop to buy limit AND sl cancels the trade, obviously. Pending orders would have been triggered. I gave you pending order for your benefit and foresight - I am a professional trader and I personally always take my trades live.

2. The name of the thread was a little bit of ‘creative marketing’ - I have a good thing and I want to share it with many people. Its like an ‘attention attractor’. In retrospect, however, due to how it has been misinterpreted in the past I would have changed it by now - but its not possible to do that !! So my apologies.

3. Thank you for your feedback. Whether positive or otherwise it is much appreciate. Thank you for keeping my thread active and I will do my best to answer any questions you may have when you have them - just post them right here.
    Also, top tip of the day - why not focus on the positive? Look at how beautifully our Aussie shorts are developing, These are due to drop to below 1.0146 levels so with most recent entries these are going to hit over 200 pips!! :smiley:

You not trading the JPY crosses? Those volatile huge range of “pips” are so yummy…

:62:It is quite possible that a pending order buy on EUR/USD at 1.3321 with sl 1.3300 will be the next one to look for on the pair:62:

Hi,

Then that means, you do take small losses sometime… right?

Regards,
Vijai

Correct Vijai:47:

Hi Irene.
Correct. I am done with trading the crosses. I stick to what I know:48:

:27:Need to leave for an hour or two now so I’m going to set a small pending order for what I’m going to call a ‘Bolt-On Trade’ to add to our existing AUD/USD shorts. This will come in at 1.0264 with sl 1.0299:27:

:27:Hourly closes above 1.0264 would qualify for another sell:27:

:46:I believe this higher close has signalled the last sell of the pair today and it should head down shortly