Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

I expect the next 15 min candle close above 1.5145 on GBP/USD will herald the next short trade

AUD/USD may drop after touching 1.0249

i like to see your signals,
how does it work? i should check the tread or i get emails? pls let me iran

Pending short trades active on GBP/USD at 1.5153. This means you can set sell limits for your platform to initiate sell trades when price reaches this level. Use a sl of approx 35 pips from entry.

the next hour close above 1.5094 on GBP/USD may very well signal the next short trade on the pair with a 35 pip stoploss. There is ‘still’ a chance price may want the sell from 1.5153 and so I will enter as per usual on the first short and if necessary stomach a loss and get in at 1.5153 again.

Hi Pishvai,

Yes , please read earlier posts to find out how to join my trading group. I offer live signals via twitter, skype and babypips.

You can also ask other members how to join if you wish.

Kind regards

Hi
As this thread is growing longer and it would be great if prosperityfxpro or anyone here can tell me what is the skype id for the live signal? thank you

Reminder: shorting opportunities will arise on GBP/USD on the hourly close above 1.5094 and upon price hitting 1.5152

Market is now in position to sell at the next 15min clean close above 1.3116 EUR/USD and 1.0289 AUD/USD

EUR/USD shorts cancelled for the day

Good thread thanks

AUD/USD shorts cancelled for today

I see shorts on EUR/USD now with stoploss 1.3129 (entry at 1.3094)

seeing shorts on aud/usd now with sl 1.031 again careful as its NFP today

could not signal the 2nd short (the big one) on eur/usd that came at 1.312 with 35 pip stoploss but we are well and truly bearish on the pair since

I may be developing a new kind of continuation trade in my repertoire. Testing these I took shorts on EUR/USd at 1.2988, AUD/USD at 1.0237 and GBP/USD at 1.4943

Mike, I’m sorry if if sound stupid, because i’m still new in forex trading, is that short trade is sell trade or buy trade? Because i still confuse abiut the terms, thanks

More continuation signals on all 3 pairs in recent hours - should be good for a continued drop this afternoon/evening

Thanks…

Hi Sunuasta,

All recent trades have been shorts = sell trades