Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Gap up. We wait for a higher close

AUD/USD UPDATE: If price reaches 0.9025 I will BUY with my STOPLOSS at 0.8953 and place my TP at 0.9295 which is the trend starts (bear trend)

Now we must wait for a close higher than 1.3400

SUMMARY:
EUR/USD : waiting for a 15 min close above 1.3400

GBP/USD : waiting for price to reach 1.5798 before going short AFTER a signal

AUD/USD : I now believe that price needs a daily close below .8985 before it will short at .8985 AFTER a signal

HI.

What precisely is that and how does it work?

I just saw that there was a short trade on AUD/USD at 0.9201 with a 40 pip sl. I suspect this will lead into the trend trade I explained

EUR/USD dropped from 1.3390 last Friday as this was when an important short was ‘technically’ triggered - a short that belonged to the previous completed bear trend. When I say ‘technically’ it means that all conditions were met for the signal to take place, however, since I saw we were neutral and not bearish I did not pull the trigger. I feel that the Euro may begin to climb now or quite soon to trend levels. We are likely to get this short within the next 72 hours

0.9184 just now i feel was a short on aud/usd with sl 0.922 - I am going in in a small way in preparation for the bigger trades later

The outdated short on EUR/USD that occurred last Friday near the high that day had its conclusion at 1.3213 whence we had a long that shot up rapidly and I believe will conclude upon the trend short on EUR/USD which will be a 15 min candle close above 1.3400

What gbpusd its above 1.56

for the sake of a unique technical feature of EUR/USD - I have shorted at around 1.3353 with SL 1.3394. This is to safeguard my entry in case price does not reach the previous mentioned trigger - which is a possibility.

I shorted AUD/USD again at 0.9168 with SL 0.9208 and changed all AU al’s to this sl

went into au shorts again with original sl of 0.9219 for good measure

Make sure you are prepared to short EUR.USD on 15 min closes above 1.3400. This is the most important of them all

15 min close @ 0.9216 was another opportunity for anyone wishing to short AUD/USD and with a small stop loss of 0.9219 at that

Your tp would be

The TP for any given trade can only be determined based on Price Action (PA). When PA is sufficiently developed it will give me the TP and then I will post it here and in my live forex trading room on skype as well as twitter.

Ready to sell EU above 1.3400 today

short eu 1.3411 sl 1.3452

shorted again at 1.3448 with sl 1.3464