Creating a group of new learners

It’s a great idea for a group of new traders who can learn together and support each other as you all build confidence skill and knowledge.

Just remember as you are all new it is still important to ask more experienced traders questions so that you are getting the best information for your learning journey.

Goos luck.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

That’s great. I am a beginner, it would be helpful for me to grow my trading career. kindly consider me also when creating group. Thanks in advance.:blush:

Starting with stocks at the age of 12 is quite impressive. Good luck your journey.

1 Like

You need to join a group of professional traders and learn from them.

1 Like

I’m new too!

Did you already make a group? on what? Facebook…?

yes, do you know any group? :slight_smile:

What is your idea of a new group at your email address??

This forum is a place for all to discuss trading Forex. If you start your new group under a topic name then everyone can see what everyone else is saying and then comment.

Cheers

Blackduck

And there is the first problem… Which professional trader wants to give advice (for free) to a newbie? I’m not even talking about strategies, just the basics …

The idea is to start a whatsapp group for people who are really interested and not saturating here the forum if there is no specific interest in this group. Otherwise you cannot call it a group I suppose if everybody can post and give their opinion :slight_smile:

I am not saying for free, the newbies can give a fee if there is really good advice for every trade.

Mmmm I am not sure I agree with that. there is advice and there is educating. Advice is just that. A short piece of information to help you on your way. Education, an ongoing contribution of information.

Cheers

Blackduck

Sounds good what kind of group is it. Am actively on discord.

Hi guys! I have just finished my babypips course.
What about you?

I’m interested.

It looks like we have a group already here!

And there are plenty of veteran traders on the forum, already.

They showed me that I gotta keep learning.

I’ve read:
technical analysis is mostly bullsh**
Forex trading by jim brown
Micro trading by sean michael
How to range trade by heikin ashi

That would be a great idea im in, you can inbox me so we can grow toghether

1 Like

Sounds like a great plan and I’m sure you’ll find some interested traders to join.

Is anything going on here?

I thought that is what this forum is for. You can get a group of traders here on a thread.

Poor or no risk management is the biggest reason why most forex traders lose money. Regardless of the trading strategy you are following, make sure that you know how to manage risk. Otherwise, you won’t be able to survive in the market for long.

Thats a wonderful plan. I am always excited to help new traders as much as I can with my knowledge and experience. You can reach out to me anytime you are clueless on your trade.