Creating new Fund

Hello again.

Not to be argumentative here again (and the same applies from me to the other thread you’ve got going Manni) BUT there’s something that’s confusing me here (maybe we’re all just not ‘getting the picture’ which IS possible i.e. it’s been known to happen before). LOL!!!

What EXACTLY is it that you are trying / needing to do???

Let me put it this way:

Forget about compounding and all the other mathematical ‘fluff’.

Let’s assume that you have a £50 000 account which is what you’ve stated you do have (and by the way NOTE eveybody else i.e. I finally got around to getting the ASCII code for the pound sign i.e. no more ‘GBP’ in my posts although that’s easier to type and remember). Let’s also say that you ONLY trade ONCE PER WEEK (and you’ve said that you do trade more than once per week already). By my calculations: if you withdrew your profit, which, at 3%, would be £1 500, at the end of every week (and remember we’re assuming that you trade only once per week and make your 3%), then that equates to £6 000 per month or £72 000 per annum in profits (alright that’s before tax of course). From what you’re saying that’s the MINIMUM that you’d make. Now I don’t know but either you have one HELL of a high standard of living OR (I think you did mention this but if not then I apologise) you’re just ‘greedy’. Put another way (although they say that you cannot and should not REALLY do this i.e. convert from the currency of another country to put it in terms of your own currency) but at the current GBP/ZAR rate: that’s a MINIMUM of R720 000 per annum (again before tax which, on that amount, you can be sure would be around 40%). Long story (calculation) short: after tax that’s a MINIMUM profit (‘salary’) of R36 000 CLEAR per month. Believe me: in this country (South Africa) anyway that’s ‘not too shabby’. OK: it’s not ‘living like a king’ but it’s sure a decent home, two cars in the garage, and more than enough to eat out ‘ever other night’ (and I’m not talking about MacDonald’s either)!!! LOL!!! And once again: as I understand it we’re talking about MINIMUMS here.

So yeh: just trying to understand i.e. not trying to be ‘full of it’.

Regards,

Dale.

Posting angry is as counter-productive as trading angry. Feeling angry is a poor reason to call someone a fool, particularly when you do not know them.

Using the words ‘fool’, ‘stupid’ and ‘ignorant’ to describe others on here come off as pretty over-confident. Coupled with your sarcastic moments, that comes off as a little superior.

Anyway, this is not moving your intended discussion forwards, just felt that I should answer as you had asked.

Good luck with sorting out the fund, nice problem to have.

ST

Thanks for your post dale.

That sounds like a realistic plan. It sound crazy but for every 50% reduction in returns (and risk), you’ll probably get 10 times more money under management !

not sure i understand your post, please elaborate

What he means is that by advertising 3% a day people will be so skeptical they won’t invest in you.

makes sense, but y do u think i would do this?

I thought you would, since you said you could achieve that performance.

Won’t you tell the same thing to your potential investors?

Goodnight sirs, sweet dreams.

I know two wrongs don’t make a right and so to quash any animosty which may ruin the forum experience I wish to submit an apology to Manni for misinterpreting his intentions. It is evident I have jumped the gun, and acknowledge that I should have exercised better judgement before going on my tirade. I wish you luck on your Forex journey, and hope no hard feelings exist between us.

That being said, like another poster has mentioned, yours is definitely a problem that I would enjoy having. :wink:

Take Care
xXTrizzleXx

Always sounds easy in theory.

Hey guy, no offense taken. For what it’s worth i’m sorry too.

There’s a lot of love out here, man.

chuckles, :13:

While more then 5 years of forex trading i havn’t seen anyone with a stable profits more then 15% per month (its my friend from Tunis - Ramzi Saud) When you are talking about 2-3% per day lol, just wanna to say: good luck lol lol lol

hey i’ve seen some guys doing much more than that.

Hey guy. you know i saw a post on here by tulip and followed it up to see for myself that some guy has achieved a 3000% return in a one month, check it out etoro Openbook or something like that.

Anyways. Whatever your experience is of trading i don’t know, 5 years sounds impressive, but at the same time you could have spent 20 years doing the wrong thing. so this doesn’t necessarily help you.

Anyway, all i know it that i developed a trading system as part of my postgrad studies in actuarial. and when i combine it with a 150:1 leverage and some other stuff i make 2 - 3% a day. Every day. i mean it’s so easy it’s a bit of a joke really.

anyway, i’m sure you’re a good trader. It’s a shame though that you haven’t come to this experience. i wish you the best and who knows maybe in time you’ll be proven to be right on this issue and having lost say 10% my daily average will come down to 2.3456789767565% or something like that. and do you know what, I’ll jump back on babypips and tell you all about it.

good luck!

I agree that its possible. But i preffer stable profits with the lowes risks. I can earn about 1% per day stable for a few weeks, but one mistake - and my deposit is gone. So why i must loose my money, better i will earn 7% per month, if i have deposit 50K i wil have “salary” in amount of $3500 - its more then average salary in the biggest part of the world

so you make $3500 with 50k a month?

man!

well i don’t know what system you use so i can’t comment but i’m sure it’s great. steady profits are better than rollercoaster ones in my opinion that’s why i settled for my current approach.

let me tell you. achieveing 2-3% a day every day (maybe except 5-6 days in the year) is very very achieveable, i’ve been doing it and i hope to continue.

how do you trade at the moment?

“For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool,… As thorns are weak, useless, and unprofitable; yea, hurtful and pernicious, and only fit for burning; so are foolish and wicked men, 2 Samuel 23:6; and as the noise and sound of the one under a pot is very short, they make a blaze for a while, and is soon over; so though the laughter of a fool is loud and noisy, it makes no melody, no more than the noise of thorns; and is but for a moment, and will be soon changed for weeping and howling, which will last for ever; see Job 20:5”

Manni, i wouldn’t say anything about my trading system, but when i talking with some people from NASDAQ - the say if there anyone who can earn more then 50% per month with the stable results we buy him for ANY MONEY no matter how expensive it will be. So i think people there understand something in trading. Anyway, i’m here have another aim, i dont wanna talk about such trading with 2-3% per day, sorry, but its my opinion.

Good Luck, Manni.

I’m work with a lot of brokers (including insta, broco, gci, FxOpen, and many others) - i think i found lastly best balanced variant, so i’ll try to help beginners and others to trade with that broker, and get some rebates for my live account there. I can assist in any questions about Metatrader, or developing affiliate programs, or other. But trading is “Mine” may be i’ll share my statemens lately (if i’ll be ready for it)

I have to go. See you folks!