CROOK-CHEAT Automated Forex Trading Robot FROM MFM7

Hi all,
I want to denounce the seller of Expert Advisors and Automated Trading “MFM7 REAL MONEY FOREX ROBOT”,his URL is
http://mfm-labs.org/.
My intention is to inform your users so that they will not suffer as victims as well.
I bought his product, which had a refund of money within 60 days.“Money Back Guarantee - I offer a full 60 day money back guarantee” writes.
After a 30-day trial I realized that it was useless, for a month I was asking for my money back.
There was no answer, although I told him that I would report to all famous forum, he looks like to have no problem with that !!
For the protection of your readers I would like you to properly communicate my letter.
Of course for any information and document you need from me I am at your disposal

Thank you very much

1 Like

I’ve posted your concern over on another post were people will look at it more often

I’ve tried searching reviews for this EA, most of them look like a paid blog reviews about the product.

I’m sorry about what happen and thank you for sharing your bad experience with this EA here in the forums.