CRtrader EUR/USD Weekly Updates!

(Jan-2019) AUDUSD January Outlook

(Jan-Mar/2019) EURUSD Long

(Feb-Jun/2019) Trendlines To Consider EURUSD

(March/2019) EURUSD 1.1520 in target

(April/2019) EURUSD 1.1820 Long

(July/2019-December/2020) It seems the price is headed down on the weekly chart. EURUSD

After being idle for the past few months, I’m back with a new interpretation of the eurusd 4h chart. Bearish Shark in Progress

See the Gann Fan on H2.

Here is the newest forecast for the most traded pair :grinning:. EURUSD 16-18 Dec

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
EURUSD Trendlines to Consider

I hope you all are doing well and spending a great time during this year’s final holidays. See my newest chart.

The first days of the year in trading proved to be very pacificist. Is that a promise of a better trading environment for us? EURUSD January 2020

My first chart on dollar index, see it here.

Imperfect Bullish Gartley on the H4 eurusd chart. Please support me with your thumbs up and comments.

A three drives pattern could be completed by the eurusd price action. 20-25 January 2020.

It’s been a long time since I have made a chart for the gbpusd chart. It appears the price action has developed a descending triangle that could energize the bears :). See it here.

Even if there is no guarantee that the H&S pattern will trigger a bear run, we shouldn’t underestimate it. See the chart here.

Thanks for sharing this info with us.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your warm words.
Here is a shorting opportunity on USDCAD. H1 chart

In order to accomplish the aim of sharing chart analysis to a broader audience, I have decided to close this thread and open a new one. Thank you to all those who followed it.