Crypto course choice

What are the best trading crypto course do you know?

1 Like

The answer is none. Cryptos are manipulated and unregulated. If you like your money, leave well alone.

There are no course, it is not rocket science. Study Forex and you will understand the way currency trading works. If you want to invest in cryptos, look for coins that are well established, buy, hold and sell.

1 Like

Do you mean an online school like Babypips, but for cryptos? I don’t actually know such, Babypips is unique. :smiley:

1 Like

i dont think so , its a appropriate place for crypto education. sounds irrelevant

do you think crypto will ever replace fiat money? lol

1 Like

Actually the BabyPips course is GREAT for crypto.

Also a good link here:

And finally, since there are not so many good resources for learning crypto around, here is an idea: Learn all the technical stuff from Forex and apply it to crypto afterwards. Also begin reading the major crypto blogs daily and studying the first 20 (or even 25) crypto currencies by market cap, in order to become very knowledgeable about them.

You also need to learn about volume, as Forex will not teach you that. One of the links in the article I posted are about volume.

For the rest, all the very sound advice of the BabyPips course also applies: Learn, learn, learn. Perfect your own system, and then only demo trade with it for a couple of months.

Only after having consistent good results with the demo trading account, should your risk putting some real money into it, ALWAYS UNDER A VERY RISK CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT and using very small amounts at first.

That should prevent you from blowing all your money away and end up hating crypto.

Hope that helped a bit.

Good luck.

2 Likes

I am convinced crypto will replace fiat money in a not very far future.

We will have a crypto USD, crypto GBP, crypto JPY, etc… and no more FIAT.

It hasn’t happened yet because crypto has technical limitations regarding the number of TPS (transactions per second). Although it has improved a lot, it is still much lower than the rate of credit cards, for instances.

But TPS has been improving a lot for crypto and keeps improving by the day. Expect crypto TPS to outperform credit cards TPS in the near future.

Lol nope I dont. Maybe we can use the blockchain technology but nothing else.

I’m a huge fan of Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) and a bigger fan of Satoshi Nakamoto and Bitcoin. But, I don’t believe that in their current state cryptos are suitable to replace Fiat currencies.

Blockchain technology is a DLT however its security is based on cryptographic hashing and, as such, it is not 100% Asynchronous Byzantine Fault Tolerant. This means that proof of work could be lost or transactions could be lost. Granted that the probability of this occurring is slim but it is possible. Also, as you’ve already stated, the TPS is abysmally slow.

However, I’m hopeful that blockchain based cryptos will serve as an experiment and the next generation of cryptos will be built on more robust technology. There are some very smart people working on this as I write this. One such technology is Hashgraph. It is 100% Asynchronous Byzantine Fault Tolerant and has a TPS of 500,000 as compared to BTC’s max of 10,000 (which is slowing down by the day). Unfortunately, Hashgraph is a licensed technology and so its adoption has been slow. I wish they would put it out in the public domain so we can all benefit from this DLT.

Hashgraph Technology
https://hashgraph.org

Comparison of Hashgraph & Blockchain

What is Asynchronous Byzantine Fault Tolerant?
https://hashgraph.org/discussion/20/what-is-asynchronous-byzantine-fault-tolerance-and-how-is-it-achieved-video#latest

Recommend : Youtube :heart_eyes:

Let’s hope it’s going to be the decentralized kind and not Libra or whatever the US gov’t comes up with. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Obviously not in their current state, still a long way to go but we might see this happen in the next 3 to 10 years.

The whole industry seems to be moving towards proof of stake, which is inherently more efficient than proof of work.

But tps has been progressing by the day.

Your own example of 500k tps seems a bit too high to me, right now but it certainly is attainable and in the next few years we should have tokens with much better tps than Visa. The day this happens is the day crypto-currency is ready to take over fiat.

Keep an eye open for Cardano (ADA). Still in development, and results have been slow but I would expect major achievements very soon.

Cryptos have a lot of advantages over fiat: Much harder to counterfeit, it is very easy to keep track of every single transaction and it is extremely cheap to launch a crypto-currency vs printing fiat.

Since crypto is programmable it offers some other serious powers over fiat as well, such as making it possible to pay the exact amount of taxes right after a transaction instead of having to deal with all those very confusing tax forms afterwards, and many other advantages that we are not even foreseeing today.

If you think about it, fiat is already an illusion. It doesn’t really exist any longer.

When you make a bank transfer or contract a loan to buy a house those are simply numbers typed on a computer terminal: There is no physical printing of money.

The physical fiat bank notes in circulation are an extremely small part of the electronic fiat in circulation, today. So crypto wouldn’t actually change much the way we already do things today. It would simply replace a bad pseudo fiat monetary system with a much better one, certainly more secure and accountable. Much faster as well, we could have instant money wires anywhere in the world with crypto. Much cheaper as well, all fees should see a significant reduction.

Also when I said that crypto was going to replace fiat, i didn’t mean that the current crypto-currencies that exist today will replace fiat.

What I meant was that, at some point in a near future, each government in the world will realize the advantages of crypto over fiat, and they will then move their national coin towards a newly created crypto-currency that will become the national currency of that country. It could either be based on an already existing technology (crypto-currency ledger) or they could create a brand new one that doesn t even exist today, in order to absorb their national currency. When that happens, fiat will cease to exist as a printed paper and will purely exist on its electronic form, tied to a specific ledger, governed and controlled by each government. I would be very surprised if those governmental new cryptos were decentralized, I would expect those national crypto-currenciesto be pretty centralized.

That’s where I see things going in the near future, but I could be wrong, of course…We are talking sci-fi here, after all, but it s fun to think about it :slight_smile:

Libra is EVIL! They are currently having so many issues with regulations that it might never actually launch!

What did you expect? When was the last time you saw rational solutions developed in the Government?

I have been trading cryptocurrency for some time, so I studied the available materials. I can say that I have not met a single decent course that would properly teach and explain how to use cryptocurrency as an asset.
You can read more about this at https://tradewise.community/. There you can find reviews of many services for cryptocurrencies and traders. In my opinion, it is best to study the theoretical material yourself watch videos on YouTube.
Then you can start practicing. It is worth starting with small transactions, gradually moving on to larger and more complex ones.

What have you been studying may I ask?

Almost all training on the topic of trading in the crypt is paid. But it’s a pity to leave 100 bucks to a program that may not be needed in the future. I haven’t acquired any training yet because I’m afraid to take risks, but my friend did it. He was trained on blogbhero.com and I thought it would be a failure for him, it turned out the opposite. He consolidated his knowledge with another training and now successfully trades cryptocurrency.

Or it could also be the best $100 investment lol.

Did you buy something?