Cryptocurrency Market Discussion and Weekly Performance

I’ve been hearing $5500 and all the way down to $4000. My best guess, the whales and manipulators are driving down price to buy back cheap right before the release of the NYSE’s parent company’s Bakkt Exchange BTC futures contracts on Dec 12. Let’s watch the space and see where we are at xmas.

Another 10 billion wiped off the total marketcap in the last few hours

oof

More like bad year. :sweat_smile:

I heard $4500-4800 so in the same range as you. Let’s see. :sweat_smile:

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Just woke up and ANOTHER 10 billion is gone from the marketcap

Crossing the massive 6k support is turning out to be fatal

I wonder if flex seal could repair this market?

1 Like

BTC is crashing hard, any ideas where it may stop?

yeaaa it definitely fell hard. It might even continue down towards the $3,100 zone

A technical outlook article - Bitcoin Continues Its Freefall | Technical Analysis

I am quite surprised with the current run of the bitcoin as it has reached a low up to $4500 price level. It is a bad thing for us who are holding on with our coins. Is it an opportunity for the investors to get into the crypto business?

Every big slump in the price of a currency is an opportunity to buy, if you find the moment when it reverses course. That is a very big if though.

We’ll it’s been a week, and a lot can happen in a week! BTC is currently priced in the USD $3800-4000. Most “major” cryptos are down double digits on the week.

Purge before the bull rally? Middle of December is upon us. I imagine a bull run until the middle of the month. Then…who knows.

Yes because "currencies " are based on Real trading between Real countries - ergo “Crypto” - is NOT “currency” - Just something else ! (A vehicle for "Speculation " perhaps) ? - well they were - but now ?

WHat use are they to anyone ?

from what I see its being used as a way to make more money in your country’s currency,but there’s supposedly technology, amongst other things that are backing some of these coins. We just have to wait and see how this whole thing plays out

1 Like

As a new entry in here methinks ! :wink:

Along with other great fallacies of our time like “CO2 = Gobal Warming” ! :roll_eyes:

Sound familiar ? :wink:

[Edit - this post appears twice and I can’t for some odd reason edit the “phantom” Sorry if it’s still there when you look ! ]

Mix of red and green this past week.

Losers

• EOS was the biggest loser, down almost 19%
  • BSV down 13%
  • BCH down 12%
  • XRP down 1.5%

Winners

• BTC up 3%
  • ETH up 1%
  • LTC up 5.5%
  • ETC up 9%
  • XLM up 6%
  • TRX up18%
  • NEO up 2%
  • ADA up 10%
  • ZEC up 10%
  • IOT up .5%
  • XMR up 1%
  • ZRX up 13%
  • BAT up 22%

Last 24 hours, however, red, red and more red!

• BTC and ETH down 8%
  • EOS down 13%
  • Everybody else down 5-15%

1 Like

Just when I think it’s the bottom, it proves that it can go much lower. :joy:

1 Like

The bottom is 0, and it has not reached that (yet). :joy:

1 Like

that’s where solid support is, at zero, and it’s coming…:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::high_heel::high_heel::high_heel::high_heel:

1 Like

and that’s a great time to buy in if you trade btc at all

The bottom is non-existent (in theory). It can go to 0.00001 and that will still be above 0.