Cryptocurrency Market Discussion and Weekly Performance

A technical outlook article - Bitcoin Continues Its Freefall | Technical Analysis

I am quite surprised with the current run of the bitcoin as it has reached a low up to $4500 price level. It is a bad thing for us who are holding on with our coins. Is it an opportunity for the investors to get into the crypto business?

Every big slump in the price of a currency is an opportunity to buy, if you find the moment when it reverses course. That is a very big if though.

We’ll it’s been a week, and a lot can happen in a week! BTC is currently priced in the USD $3800-4000. Most “major” cryptos are down double digits on the week.

Purge before the bull rally? Middle of December is upon us. I imagine a bull run until the middle of the month. Then…who knows.

Yes because "currencies " are based on Real trading between Real countries - ergo “Crypto” - is NOT “currency” - Just something else ! (A vehicle for "Speculation " perhaps) ? - well they were - but now ?

WHat use are they to anyone ?

from what I see its being used as a way to make more money in your country’s currency,but there’s supposedly technology, amongst other things that are backing some of these coins. We just have to wait and see how this whole thing plays out

1 Like

As a new entry in here methinks ! :wink:

Along with other great fallacies of our time like “CO2 = Gobal Warming” ! :roll_eyes:

Sound familiar ? :wink:

[Edit - this post appears twice and I can’t for some odd reason edit the “phantom” Sorry if it’s still there when you look ! ]

Mix of red and green this past week.

Losers

• EOS was the biggest loser, down almost 19%
  • BSV down 13%
  • BCH down 12%
  • XRP down 1.5%

Winners

• BTC up 3%
  • ETH up 1%
  • LTC up 5.5%
  • ETC up 9%
  • XLM up 6%
  • TRX up18%
  • NEO up 2%
  • ADA up 10%
  • ZEC up 10%
  • IOT up .5%
  • XMR up 1%
  • ZRX up 13%
  • BAT up 22%

Last 24 hours, however, red, red and more red!

• BTC and ETH down 8%
  • EOS down 13%
  • Everybody else down 5-15%

1 Like

Just when I think it’s the bottom, it proves that it can go much lower. :joy:

1 Like

The bottom is 0, and it has not reached that (yet). :joy:

1 Like

that’s where solid support is, at zero, and it’s coming…:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::high_heel::high_heel::high_heel::high_heel:

1 Like

and that’s a great time to buy in if you trade btc at all

The bottom is non-existent (in theory). It can go to 0.00001 and that will still be above 0.

That was my point exactly, I should have been clearer. It would be fascinating to see.

it realllllyyy would, I hope it does get there lol

I doubt it will reach zero in reality - although the fact that it’s a non-tangible asset doesn’t do it any favours.

Even in today’s day and age Tulip bulbs still have a value - albeit a far cry from the value of an average family home of which they were once worth

We’ll just have to wait and see. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ooh we should do a poll or like a bet or something. What the lowest BTC price will be before the year ends!

Last 7 days.

Market cap is up almost 5%, and Volume is up 14%.

They’re hanging in there.

All of of us were opposing Warren Buffet for his negative comments on Bitcoin and other cryptos. The things which are happening now make it seem that he was right. Cryptos are going towards a disappointing end, is it the end of the crypto rush?