Currency pairs that are more suited to part time traders

Just general question Martin, see if you guys had any problems :slight_smile: I doubt it tho aha just wondering maybe there should be a topic on it like everyone just comments on how there getting on aha

@robotrades

Sure… What’s Up ?

Umm. I’m not sure what you mean
what do you mean…??
if WHO had problems ??

i mean if there is a problem, sure, there SHOULD BE a topic, i guess.
but i’m still not really understanding what you’re asking me ?

Are you maybe referring to this…

in which case,
No… i’m not having any problem in my trading personally, i’m good , i generally have a few trades each day , they generally always take profit, sometimes there is a loss, but it’s not often. and it’s not big enough to matter when it does happen
so me, … without giving a full detailed analysis…I’M GOOD overall, no problems here

Awesome man that’s brilliant:) and sorry if it was a odd question just thought I would see how very one was getting on I suppose( British politeness) haha

1 Like

Since forex is a highly competitive market here traders need to be very careful. And forex trading is actually a long process rather a project. But part term traders are here with smaller time investment and they have to take full advantage of their time fully. Thereby I think major pairs, the pairs that compulsory includes USD with any other currencies. Because major pairs are basically easier than trading with other currencies.

For choosing currency pairs trader should be more careful. Because there are lots of trading pairs in the market. You cannot say anyone worst or good. But as a new trader you should try the most powerful trading pairs. Some trading pairs are strong and mostly used by maximum traders. These are USD, Euro, GBP, JPY etc. After passing some time and if you have a good trading platform you can try any pairs in the market.

Yep, this helps a lot. As a newbie, I use these currencies on my demo account.

EUR /USD, GBP/USD are evergreen pairs that can be traded part time or full time. They are widely traded among all traders. For long term trading one can choose Gold or any other pair that will give them profit in less time but a good plan is required. Part time traders should trade in currencies.