Currency pairs

If you trade a lot of trading pairs, you should be aware of all news of the curreciescontries, isnt it? Or analysing charts is enough?

I was reading some stuff, and I should read and learn a lot of it in future, but know I think that maybe it`s better to start trading with majors, EUR/USD, USD/JPY and GBP/USD.

I prefer trading with more popular currencies, majors. Euro, dollar, pound, I tried working with exotic too, the indicators are worse there for me.

Well, depending on limited number trading pair is not suitable on my trading personality! Because, here I am very much sensitive on entry quality! In addition, I fully avoid confusing entry points! That’s way, right now I am not only using Forex instruments here but also CFDs, Indices and Metals! But, I don’t add new trading pair in my live chart directly! I do practice first in demo, and then judge my result!

Majors are ok. Loot at com dolls either, they can be predicted not with great difficulties.

I started trading with majors and still prefer trading with majors as compare to minors or exotic one.

Frankly; I am not interested in all of trading pairs; of course I have a fixed chart; almost all of these are the major FX pairs.