Currency Strength & Weakness without Indicators!

Hey snow, I’ve seen you using a lot of currency indicators. May I ask which one is more to your like-ing?

1 Like

GBP STRENGTH ALL THE WAY TODAY

2018-12-13_6-03-53

1 Like

Check the TIME

Check the METER

Trade accordingly :sunglasses:

1 Like

Pretty simple…

@The_Snowman, whats the relation between the time and the meter that you have posted? Thanks

1 Like

relation was , that was what the graph looked like at that time of day; check the time of day

that’s the important bit

1 Like

Like this, if just posted this graph, really has no meaning unless you know what markets are open, when did that move happen?

So if you see this clocks, you know Asian session over, probably NZDJPY moved a lot and what will New York traders do on a Friday?

1 Like

I use two indicators, if short term / time frame the $DXY if longer term like week or day the 50 MA and the slope.

1 Like

1 Like

Snowman, you have a nice clean chart. Here is an example of my style.

@The_Snowman seems to have melted away for the holidays so I’ll continue the Grail Quest :grinning:

The AUDJPY was good for well over 100 pips across the last 24 hours… It also confirms just how volatile the Japanese Yen can be and why the Finviz Indicator which utilizes the USD as a constant, can have some attributes over other CSW Meters in the Marketplace. Superior Trading for all in 2019

3 Likes

When they have EUR and CAD in the middle at 4 and 5, they won’t catch opportunity like this

Snowman how did you configure the CMSM v19.01 to comform with Finviz 1Day relative performance. please help!!!

No idea what you are meaning

They are 2 separate things

More infomation

1 Like

on page or post 74

that is 2 separate pictures in 1 post

hellow what;s this indicator name gbpnzd chart added indicator?

please post a link, not sure where, what you mean

I will be posting in my own thread from now on due to the angst and off topic content that occasionally proliferates Dennis’s once concise clean thread.

It’s visible in Dennis’s latest matrix that the JPY has done it’s usual burn from the stern move going from 8 to 1 in a few days… the balance of the majors has clouded over so I won’t be in these until the haze clears…

I don’t trade the JPY, the GBP could go anywhere… so my pseudo S today is the CHF with the EUR the most consistant_W_… so EURCHF for a continued Sell (maybe ~125 pips) and the CADCHF with a really tight inside stop to go south a little longer…

As displayed from last week’s call, CADCHF hopefully will continued it’s run to the south.

2 Likes

Trends,

Is the MA still 20 period settings?