Currency Strength & Weakness without Indicators!

Hey @PowerTrends , Map data as requested…

August 2020

Thank you so much!

A great site mentioning Finviz-one of the best currency strength indicators.Great interface with clear demarcated trends.Some of the unique features it displays are current sentiments of the market.Also the 1 day strategy comes in handy for the individual who is a day trader.Also Finviz can help you design strategies if one is trading in other countries…

I like the idea, thanks. Building my own trading tools, something like this looks like an easy and valuable add.

For anyone that is interested, I MAP Dennis’s data from the Currency Strength and Weakness Thread on a daily basis… I have posted up the results for anyone to use, copy, study etc… on here, so as not to clutter his brilliant thread.

October 2020 is now available… The hits keep on Comin’…… StaySafe people.

For anyone that is interested, I MAP Dennis’s data from the Currency Strength and Weakness Thread on a daily basis… I have posted up the results for anyone to use, copy, study etc… on here, so as not to clutter his brilliant thread.

November 2020 is now complete… Notice the relative calm in the final week of November…

StaySafe people.

Just came across this in my travels wanted to post FWIW. Will be giving it a run later this week.

It’s a CS meter that will allow user to see different time frames at once.

https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/863763-free-currency-strength-meter-to-help-with-your

kc

February 2021 is now complete… Chaos for the slide into March 2021…

StaySafe people.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the maps Cheers

1 Like

March 2021 is now il fait complé… Markets are quite at the moment… Calm before the storm?

Next months feature, Sell in May and go away… StaySafe people.

2 Likes

The Chaos that was April 2021 is now posted…

And what a Storm April’s CSW Strategy turned out to be… Total “S” Show…

StaySafe people.

2 Likes

The relative calm that was May 2021 is now posted…

Let’s see what June will bring… StaySafe people.

4 Likes

The upside down finale that was June 2021 is now posted…

As the world slowly staggers back to its feet we will now see what July will bring… StaySafe people.

3 Likes

I’m very shocked that no one is using this. This is possibly the holy grail, if ever there is one. One can literally double one’s account using only 1% risk. as this only pick up extreme moves and you are quickly out of a trade. Trendswithbenefits you are a genius!!! Period, I will forever be grateful for this

Thanks very much @PowerTrends, appreciated. I will continue mapping Dennis data soon… I’m temporarily setup up at my property in a non locked down regional area of Victoria (Australia)

I haven’t been trading from my office in Melbourne where the files are since June… And… I’ve been too lazy to recreate the templates! Cheers

I was wondering what the story was?
Here is my historical data since I started following Dennis’s thread so pull finger.

Strong like bull.xlsx (17.9 KB)

1 Like

But how do you use it? Maybe that no one is using it because they ain’t figured out how to use it?!

Hey @Student05, Big thanks for supplying the spreadsheet… Much appreciated!

We had USD and JPY twisting up the matrix followed by a frantic race for best of the rest all month…

July 2021 is now posted…

2 Likes

Another month that was hard to make serious headway with 7 of the majors aimless across August. AUD slipped on a pair of concrete boots guaranteeing it stayed on the bottom…

August 2021 is now posted…

1 Like

Pretty much the way Trendswithbenefits does it. Check his method on Dennis post or here. I swing trade on mainly D1/H4 charts. I use a 10 day variance instead of a two day variance. I generate trading signals twice a month. Trading results have been phenomenol.