Currency Strength & Weakness without Indicators!

For anyone that is interested, I MAP Dennis’s data from the Currency Strength and Weakness Thread on a daily basis… I have posted up the results for anyone to use, copy, study etc… on here, so as not to clutter his brilliant thread.

November 2020 is now complete… Notice the relative calm in the final week of November…

StaySafe people.

Just came across this in my travels wanted to post FWIW. Will be giving it a run later this week.

It’s a CS meter that will allow user to see different time frames at once.

https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/863763-free-currency-strength-meter-to-help-with-your

kc

For anyone that is interested, I MAP Dennis’s data from the Currency Strength and Weakness Thread on a daily basis… I have posted up the results for anyone to use, copy, study etc… on here, so as not to clutter his brilliant thread.

February 2021 is now complete… Chaos for the slide into March 2021…

StaySafe people.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the maps Cheers

1 Like

March 2021 is now il fait complé… Markets are quite at the moment… Calm before the storm?

Next months feature, Sell in May and go away… StaySafe people.

2 Likes

The Chaos that was April 2021 is now posted…

And what a Storm April’s CSW Strategy turned out to be… Total “S” Show…

StaySafe people.

2 Likes

The relative calm that was May 2021 is now posted…

Let’s see what June will bring… StaySafe people.

4 Likes

The upside down finale that was June 2021 is now posted…

As the world slowly staggers back to its feet we will now see what July will bring… StaySafe people.

3 Likes

I’m very shocked that no one is using this. This is possibly the holy grail, if ever there is one. One can literally double one’s account using only 1% risk. as this only pick up extreme moves and you are quickly out of a trade. Trendswithbenefits you are a genius!!! Period, I will forever be grateful for this

Thanks very much @PowerTrends, appreciated. I will continue mapping Dennis data soon… I’m temporarily setup up at my property in a non locked down regional area of Victoria (Australia)

I haven’t been trading from my office in Melbourne where the files are since June… And… I’ve been too lazy to recreate the templates! Cheers

I was wondering what the story was?
Here is my historical data since I started following Dennis’s thread so pull finger.

Strong like bull.xlsx (17.9 KB)

1 Like

But how do you use it? Maybe that no one is using it because they ain’t figured out how to use it?!

Hey @Student05, Big thanks for supplying the spreadsheet… Much appreciated!

We had USD and JPY twisting up the matrix followed by a frantic race for best of the rest all month…

July 2021 is now posted…

2 Likes

Another month that was hard to make serious headway with 7 of the majors aimless across August. AUD slipped on a pair of concrete boots guaranteeing it stayed on the bottom…

August 2021 is now posted…

1 Like

Pretty much the way Trendswithbenefits does it. Check his method on Dennis post or here. I swing trade on mainly D1/H4 charts. I use a 10 day variance instead of a two day variance. I generate trading signals twice a month. Trading results have been phenomenol.

A chaotic month that had many opportunities to make some serious profits for the disciplined amongst us. Sad to see the AUD is displaying decisive weakness and remained firmly on the bottom…

September 2021 is now posted…

|

This will be my final post on BP… Most will say good riddance! Over the last 4 or so years, I’ve posted hundreds of trading concepts and demonstrated many strategies, some good, some bad…

What I released to BP was always two or three strategies behind as to what I was actually trading…

Been putting a fair bit of time into posting here, but now it’s time to concentrate on developing my time and knowledge into a true enterprise… Offices, trading desks with actual traders and attempt to seriously monetize this knowledge and some of these strategies.

StaySafe and good luck to all, in these difficult and uncertain times…

5 Likes

All the best. I’ve valued reading your technical stuff wherever I’ve found them. Much thanks and appreciation. :pray:

1 Like

Great but they just represent past price characteristics. I would take it with a grain of salt if you are aware about market properties like independence from past events, etc.

Sad to see you leave. Best wishes and good luck! Thanks so much for your contribution to my trading. Will forever be grateful. Cheers mate

snowman where do you get the heat map for all pairs and all timeframes?