Currency Strength & Weakness without Indicators!

The TOP trade during the Asian session which continued into the European session… the NZD & AUD against a volatile JPY, with both pairs good for a BUY …and with a reversal (Sell) now iminent…

The AUDJPY and the NZDJPY should consolidate then continue the trend south for the next few hours to hopefully realise some profit…

Note: When you have 2 currencies at each end of the spectrum it pays to be very cautious opening a position, as sharp reversals can happen at any time…

How do I improve my strong and weak analysis, I do not use any indicator, I just rank them at the end of NY session to avoid any major news, and place my trade instantly.

1 Like

Hi @playervalue…While the end of the US session is the best time to setup for SW analysis trading, the Finviz FX Page resets at the end of the New York session / Start of the Asian Session, so there is effectively very little data to be utilised…

I suggest taking a look at the start (or first hour) of the New York session for a more complete picture of the market.

The time display (top right corner of Finviz Display) is New York time.

1 Like

@Trendswithbenefit.

Hello there, thanks for the advice, what is a Finviz Dashboard?

@playervalue… I have edited the post above…Finviz FX Page…I don’t want to call it an indicator because it’s really more of a display… Also below is a demonstration of taking a look at the CSW a few hours into the NY session…

The TOP trade after the New York Open… is the USDJPY for a Sell and the AUDJPY in flux as the AUD gains strength. Once again the volatile JPY, has roared back into top place after a lackluster Asian session…

I don’t trade the CHF generally because of it’s normally lethargic nature…

@playervalue, I use only one indicator the CCI and that only to verify what I think I am seeing occurring with price action, up-down-sideways…

nice resource here. What time do you trade using this strength?
and another question. Is it a lagging indicator? because if it lags on the daily then we will end up catching dying trends.

and since it is the daily relative performance is it showing yesterdays strength and weakness?

either way thanks for the resource. hope we can build a good strategy based on this.

Has anyone used the this tool need some advice on set up strategy?

Awesome thread BUT has it died, no one posting, even OP can’t answer a post from 5 months ago?

Seems GREAT for day to day trading

1 Like

Simply, why? Think about it, the 7 currency cross with USD make the MAJOR pairs, all the other 21 cross make the MINOR pairs, anything else is Exotic and beyond that, who know, who cares

1 Like

Please Explain…

Ya’all ready for next week traders!

2018-11-17_8-10-29

1 Like

By next week open, Gaps will surely change those percentages right?

I’m currently building a strong SW strategy around different SW tools, any input would help. Thanks

Yes, Max, every day is a new day, with new strength and weakness, be nimble!

But looks like some trend against USD developing

2018-11-17_8-14-44

1 Like

Thank you Snow, can I call you Snow? :grinning:

A link to that site would also help.

See what the big boys see

Go to FOREX EARLY WARNING

Mainly FREE site, go to the Webinar page, scroll to bottom, listen to latest analysis FREE

On the 35 Lessons page there is better quality information than most paid sites, guaranteed

That should keep you busy for the weekend, ENJOY

3 Likes

This makes you a big boy too I guess.

LOL, I hope it does. Thanks Pal

1 Like

This is PUBLIC posting and FREE

EURUSD Confirms Weekly Reversal Pattern

1 Like

if i were you i’d bookmark it in case it gets taken down
if you learn nothing else from that information, pay very close attention to, & wrap your grey cells around lesson 24.

that one item blended with a heat/strength-weakness tool will make & save you more dough than you can shake a stick at over time providing you don’t get overexcited & incinerate your cash beforehand.

4 Likes

Thanks @speed_bump, you wisdom is very much appreciated

Lesson 24 can be found here The Domino Effect For those new to researching detailed topics…

Or watch the Domino Effect YouTube overview.

Check out the Forex Early Warning Site while your there… a quality resource…

3 Likes