Currency Strength & Weakness without Indicators!

Hi Showman I wonder if You ca give me an opinion about this Forex Early warning I did subscribe to them and honestly I cannot really figure out how to use it properly, trying to contact them by mail but there is no place You can click to send an email, I cannot contact them by phone as I am quite hard of hearing and would be very difficult to understand, I believe You have some experience with them if so could You please give me some hint how to better use it? I would rally appreciate some advice, Thank You very much and have a good day trading

Which part don’t you understand?

The Heatmap? the trade plans?

Have you read the 35 Lessons?

Do you listen to the 3 webinars every week?

Here is one from today =

AUD/USD - strong uptrend is forming, set buy alarm at 0.7325, excellent upside.

2018-11-29_22-31-03

2018-11-29_22-34-50

Doesn’t get any easier than that, hope Denis is reading

1 Like

Hi and Thanks for your answer, do not get me wrong I am not complaining it is only my second day I subscribed last night . If I understood One is advised to trade the strongest pairs marked with the arrow and then as I live in UK I believe I should live the asian session and start trading only the European America session. As I said being very hard of Hearing it is a pity they don’ t have the subtitles on their videos, it would have been very helpful. And also what would be the best time frame to check for entering a trade. I am sure with the time I will get used to It is a pity one cannot contact them by mail really. Thanks again

Hi Showman Sorry bothering You again, I forgot to ask, once You enter a trade how do You manage the target and the Stop Loss, I am not an experienced trader and I believe You are so I do not mind getting advice, maybe it is more important getting the SL thinking of trading as a day trader. thanks, promise won’t bother You again

…“Showman”…!
I love it!

Yeah me 2, back on topic, does Weak / Strong always work?

Probably not, but you need to have faith and be ready for the times that it does!

2018-12-01_12-04-02

1 Like

Followed you back from the Dennis thread Snowman out of curiousity,ive been told a few times the banks trade strength/weakness currencies,ill give your meter a work out next week on demo,i never know it might just work lol,thanks for the heads up dude :]

It all depends on your time frame, if really short 5 minutes, you don’t need any strength meter, if you don’t know which way you are scalping, you need help for sure, but not a meter can do it ha ha ha

If really long like Dennis, you don’t need any strength meter, just check the 5 EMA cross by 12 EMA on weekly

Where strength meter helps is mid time frames like 4 hour and 1 hour, to find the strong and weak currency of TODAY, get in, get out, easy…

And this is the funny part, everyone thinks the other thread and the hugely popular S/W rating will give them winners, but why? It’s really long term method and signals, and they want the pips TODAY

I guess they just don’t understand much of anything,

3 Likes

Finally, we can see USD and JPY at opposite ends, will it continue in Europe sessions today?

2018-12-04_12-04-30

1 Like

AUDNZD my best trade right now, hope it holds for the news

2018-12-04_12-27-11

1 Like

as snowman said it doesn’t get any easier than that.

The strength and weakness will change with the time frame according to market sentiment. The sentiment causes momentum or velocity which a trader must keep in mind. A trader must enter on the correct cycle or maybe have to wait until the cycle comes around once again.

No, I don’t think timeframe should affect the strength / weakness; overall the strength / weakness will be there for all time frame, it just won’t be the same everyday, or even all day. Look at this chart, JPY has stayed strong, USA went neutral, while CAD and AUD went weak, good information for the US session traders

2018-12-05_5-43-42

2018-12-05_5-52-34

1 Like

Snowman, I have to disagree with you on that. exampled by
https://fpi.tradingstrategyguides.com/fpi/home/?tab=menu1m
there is also a time sensitve at Oanda.

1 Like

If that works for you , great, all I’m trying to say, the meters I use and see everywhere are not time frame specific, the FinViz website is used and trusted by many FX traders.

All I’m looking for is the strongest pair and the weakest pair during the day, and any changes to that line up from Frankfurt open, London open, New York open…

If you have spare time to check the pairs you trade on each time frame, and then check the CS meter on those time frames, make analysis and make trades, good for you

I like it simple, strong vs weak, compare these 2 = AUD, CAD, NZD weak with JPY stronger, check the charts, easy

2018-12-06_17-25-09

2018-12-06_17-25-48

1 Like

Yes finvz is a well respected site and there cart is set to the “day” time specific frame

I’m just saying the the S&W varies by time frame and trader sentiment.

1 Like

Yes, I already said I agree with that, but I’m looking for overall strength for the day, and weakness of course, find that pair early and ride it out, the time frames will look after themselves, no need for a reading IMHO, I can tell on a 15 minute or 1 hour chart which way price is going.

USD disappoints on day of news data… probably NFP on Friday will fire up the markets

2018-12-07_6-46-49

1 Like

agreed, I am using the week S&W to enter trades on the daily.

1 Like

@The_Snowman, If i may ask where did you get or the source of your CS meter?

1 Like

This one? it has been mentioned so many times

2018-12-10_23-53-29

FIN_VIZ = FREE

1 Like

The one in your chart. Some EA or something.

1 Like