Currency Strength & Weakness without Indicators!

hellow what;s this indicator name gbpnzd chart added indicator?

please post a link, not sure where, what you mean

I will be posting in my own thread from now on due to the angst and off topic content that occasionally proliferates Dennis’s once concise clean thread.

It’s visible in Dennis’s latest matrix that the JPY has done it’s usual burn from the stern move going from 8 to 1 in a few days… the balance of the majors has clouded over so I won’t be in these until the haze clears…

I don’t trade the JPY, the GBP could go anywhere… so my pseudo S today is the CHF with the EUR the most consistant_W_… so EURCHF for a continued Sell (maybe ~125 pips) and the CADCHF with a really tight inside stop to go south a little longer…

As displayed from last week’s call, CADCHF hopefully will continued it’s run to the south.

2 Likes

Trends,

Is the MA still 20 period settings?

@Jahruhay, These Charts are just a larger overview of the market displaying a variation of Dennis’s SW Strategy as shown in the matrix chart posted above, it’s the WMA 100.

Another 74 pips for the EURCHF since my last post over 4 days ago… a few more pips to go.

Are you still using the 20MA? more or less the WMA 100 right now?

Another great demonstration of how to profit without Indicators using Finviz’s Currency Strength Meter.

Will appeal to a range of traders and includes Support & Resistance, Price Action and SW Analytics.

Hope this helps those contemplating using this simple, uncluttered trading strategy… Enjoy.

5 Likes

Have been watching this Youtube LiveStream Currency Strength Meter for the past 3 weeks.

Will appeal to a range of traders and includes a lot of real useful information…

Price Action and SW Analytics, even a scalping Indicator… and some great beats to go with it…

This will help those searching for a simple, uncluttered off chart trading strategy… Enjoy…

1 Like

A few new traders on BP have PM’d me about this SWAWI Trading… the strategy again…

I use this Currency Strength application (paid) by QM4 Designs which sends notifications via Email or Sound when currencies cross or move to preset levels…

Now a FREE way to use the same information is to use the Forex Power Website which if you use the Daily Tab, you can use a SWA strategy as shown in the demonstration (Below)

The Forex Power Indicator (Top) is showing the AUD is very strong and the USD is weak…Now you can see on the AUDUSD (Daily) Chart that this shows a strong BUY signal for AUDUSD…

Hope this is of help…

1 Like

I caught this setup this morning. My question would be how long would you hold on the daily chart? I find myself taking profits really early, such as within minutes or 4 to 6 hrs.

Hi @hlatham7, Welcome, a simple technique is to move your stop up one candle at a time…

AUDUSD (6/04 - 10/04) Daily Chart - This strategy is to continually lock in more profit.
The market will sell into such a strong BUY signal… you will notice that the price will hardly move when volume is high (London, New York session) and move rapidly when volumes are low (Asian Session).

Also learn about moving your position to Breakeven

Same technique using the Forex Power Website which if you use the Daily Tab, you can use a SWA strategy as shown in a REAL TIME demonstration (Below)

The Forex Power Indicator (Top) is showing the JPY is strong and the USD is still weak…Now you can see on the USDJPY (Daily) Chart that this shows a strong SELL signal for USDJPY…

Will move the SL to Break Even (+12 pips) prior to the London Open (3 Hours)

And once again, technique using the Forex Power Website which if you use the Daily Tab, you can use a SWA strategy as shown in the REAL TIME demonstration (Below)

The Forex Power Indicator (Top) is showing the AUD is very strong and the USD is still weak…Now you can see on the AUDUSD (Daily) Chart that shows a strong BUY signal, position opened and SL already moved inside the trade for a loss free result… so, so, simple.

The Forex Power Indicator (Top) is showing the JPY is still strong and the USD is still weak…Now you can see on the USDJPY (Daily) Chart that the a SELL signal still applies… positioned opened 24 hours ago and SL already moved above the second day candle with 65+ pips locked in for a loss free result…

100+ pips in REAL TIME 24 hours… No Drawdowns…No Indicators cluttering your charts… ALL data is available FREE.

Technique using the Forex Power Website which if you use the Daily Tab, you can use a SWA strategy as shown in the REAL TIME demonstration (Below)

The Forex Power Indicator (Top) is showing the JPY is still strong and the USD is still weak…Now you can see on the USDJPY (Daily) Chart that the a SELL signal still applies… positioned opened 48 hours ago and SL already moved above the third day candle with 116+ pips locked in for a loss free result…

Note: Previous days AUDUSD position reversed back and closed at the Breakeven (set @ 35pips)

151+ pips in REAL TIME 48 hours… No Drawdowns…No Indicators cluttering your charts… ALL data is available FREE.

Strategy using the Forex Power Website which if you use the Daily Tab, you can use a SWA strategy as shown in the REAL TIME demonstration (Below)

Note: The USDJPY (Above) position reversed back and closed at the Breakeven (set @ 116pips)

The Forex Power Indicator (Top) is showing the JPY is still strong and the NZD is now the weakest…You can see on the NZDJPY (Daily) Chart that this shows a strong SELL signal… positioned opened 6 hours ago and SL will moved to breakeven above the second day candle.

Strategy using the Forex Power Website which if you use the Daily Tab, you can use a SWA strategy as shown in the REAL TIME demonstration (Below)

Note: The NZDJPY (Above) position reversed back and closed at the Breakeven (set @ 52pips)

The Forex Power Indicator (Top) is showing the USD is now strong and the CAD is now the weakest…You can see on the USDCAD (Daily) Chart that this shows a strong BUY signal… positioned opened 8 hours ago and SL will moved to breakeven automatically (Platform) once price moves above 75 pips.

203+ pips in REAL TIME 72 hours… No Drawdowns…No Indicators cluttering your charts… ALL data is available FREE.

Hello,
Thanks for the post. Really it will be game changer for newbie but not only newbie it also game changer for new and old all traders. Thanks for sharing your valuable information.

Thank you…

should nt you be promoting market milk instead ?

for users who dont pay prescriptions fees it day performance only, yen or other currencies maybe strong in Asian session but fade through london ect

@greenscorpio, MarketMilk didn’t exist when this thread was started in March 2018…

1 Like