Currency trading

Hi there, hopefully someone can help me out with this one,
I was trading some years back with banc de binary, (looks like they no longer accepting new members), one of there options was you can bet if a stock, currency, commodity or whatever, would go up or down in next 30sec, 1min, 5min and so on, then get paid 1.90 to your dollar if successful, is there any other brokers that have that option?

Thanks

Well, if you are looking forward to learning Forex Trading, you must finish the course provided by the BabyPips and later you could go for practice in real market with small investments.

Im not learning, I have experience, just looking for another platform as stated in the question

Cheers

school is mostly important for the beginner’s level but the main problem is if you dont practice in a demo account i think the result from psychology of school can be useless. thanks

You’re talking about binary options which was clamped down on hard in recent years. Not sure you will find many places these days to trade it.

Ok excellent cheers for that information, was going around in circles

1 Like

No worries :+1:

Binary.com I think still operates not something I’ve ever tried heard it can be quite open to scammy practices manipulation etc so tread with caution

IQ options, but you need to check if you are allowed to trade binary options with them. They do not accept EU citizens, since the update by ESMA, if I am correct.

Currency trading is considered to be done in pairs. Unlike the stock market, where you would be able to buy or sell a single stock, you would have to buy one currency as well as sell another currency in the forex market.