Daily and Weekly Signals Make 500 to 5000 Pips Per Month

That currency pair is not offer from my broker :frowning:

Mine also :frowning: which is the preferred broker please so I can change?

I use CMC and I have no complaints, might work for you.

My broker says that they have the currency pair eurnzd but how to add in my mt4 please help i want to catch the 500 to 1000 pip :wink:

in CMC you just use the search funtion.

Search in youtube how to add new symbol in mt4 or how to add a new currency pair in mt4 u will find then how to add…

Hi Traders. …
Hope u r making good with my signals because in this new year All trades go in Profit not a single one Hit Stop Loss till now…

What else u want Already up to 800 pips for this month…

Hello loveLife,
I am reading through your pages from start and hope to follow,
At what price was your recent eur/nzd long , and is it still valid to buy?

Hi Thnx to Follow …

Eur/NZD Long Trade is valid till it Hit Stop Loss and u can Join Now ...........

[QUOTE=“LoveIsLife787;591518”]Buy Eur/NZD now with 100 Pip SL TP is 500 to 1000 Pips :53:[/QUOTE]

Hi LoveIsLife! I have just closed this position positively, thank you so much. :slight_smile:

Hi Loveislife787 just found your thread, nice work and thanks for sharing

Love, i don’t understand your strategy even if your results are impressive.
It seems to me you don’t take care about support and resistance, do you?

[B][/B]

Did u see that Very happy to see that all trades of this month going in profit Wow …

This month 1000 pips to 1200 pips till now. How much u make and how my service is?

Hi LoveLife , Are you still holding your eurnzd ?

No but u can buy on pull back as I am seeing Europe/usd start going up and may be up to 1.3890 or more again. …

U can buy on best price or pull back …

Much appreciated THanks

It s possible to gbpusd now

No Buy for gbp/usd now already over bought technically So wait I will update if pair ready for sell or buy again…
If u new so understand its best to lose trade then losing your hard earned Real Money …
Hope u understand…

Hi LoveLife…
Please, add usdjpy signal also…
i like to follow your signal all ways…

thanks lovelife u are right about gbpusd