David Jefferson aka: Rave55 (Technical Analysis Trading Method)

Your analysis seems fine… remember price is below the 100-200 hour SMA, so the bears are in full control of this market… therefore selling rallies is the best play.

I placed the fibs on my chart… I would pay more attention to the 23-38% levels rather than the 50% here… as the 200 sma is in line with the 38% and is a strong barrier.

So as long as any rallies stay under the 200SMA that you chose to sell, then you are in the direction of the bias and trend.

1.5580-86 is the 200 sma resistance.

I can certainly ask him.

does anyone know of an EA or something with which you can place lets say 3 orders with different SL, TP and trailing stop loss at once? in my eyes it’s strongly needed for proper order flow scalping.

cheers

Ohhhhhhhhhhh…

I called him a yank the other day!

Hes Canadian.

Yes Slip’, totally agree it’s rubbish! That was my first uploaded chart at Babypips. It looked great on my PC! it’s also been fine at the other sites I post. Any bright ideas anyone?

No I live in Toronto Canada. And yes I only trade UK session!!

Jeff

I found this thread, I never tried them so I have no clue if they work.

Rapid 3 Order Entry for FXCM @ Forex Factory

Try a Google search for:

multiple order placing mt4 script

and you’ll find a few possibilities…

Charles

Try this for you pictures… its free and easy to use… may help!
Pics

Thnaks for the kind comments everyone.

and holy beep …12 new pages since I was here last night…Damn its hard to keep up.

I was out all morning. and have some more chores to take care of. I will update the PDF and send the fresh link to Dave.

Hope everyone is doing well!!! :slight_smile:

cheers for now

By the way folks, I have been posting some flow on twitter at nights for some Asia traders ect ect and also post some during the day and other stuff.

So if you want, then you can follow me there @FXJefferson (https://twitter.com/FxJefferson)

I’m new to twitter, so just getting used to it… sometimes I forget that I have it now!

Dave said:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh…

I called him a yank the other day!

Hes Canadian.

oops,

Sorry about that!

You’re on the same time zone as me, any advice on getting up at 3-4am, how do you do it !?!

Charles

I find order flow interesting but I am more into swing trend trades not scalping. Would appreciate if you could teach us some more on the topic.

I have no choice!! I have to make a living so I go to bed by 10am and just do it !!! My day is usually done by 11am to noon and then I relax for the rest of they day!!!

Jeff

Hi JC
David said he was taking a few days off from posting as hes missed some trading…and we were all like “fair enough, you have done more than enough already, we must have tested your patience to the limit etc etc”, however thankfully it was a v slow start to the day and he popped back in to post a few quality posts which kick started all of us into becoming super star OF scalpers.
All in all another good learning day, and putting some of it into practice.

read the thread before posting.

David,

been following your order flow analysis. seem fun and exciting …
I just wanna check with you about stops…

If i got source from IFR, then got bids at 1.2080…will buy at 1.2080 whole figure number… however when does price need to go down to to invalidate this source… Hope not asking some common sense questions… hehe

Cheers

I plan to tastefullvenom… I’m just covering both topics here.

I will be continuing with the 1 hour stuff as well as flow.

Thanks David, short was certainly what I was hoping for but was prepared to just read the bars as they happened and trade accordingly.

I will try to get into Order Flow soon but the dependence on data and the small pip targets mean that it has been postponed for now. Cheers

I hate to be the one asking a really dumb question, but what type of option was the eurusd one that expired at 15.00 gmt @1.2100. Price passed through this barrier several times during the day so did price only have to be above 1.2100 at 15.00 gmt expiry for the option not to lapse.

Awesome. Good to hear Bid.

It feels like when you miss a day, you miss a week. Ah well.