David Jefferson aka: Rave55 (Technical Analysis Trading Method)

ahaha yes i did, Thursday Porrige instead

[B]My fast track order flow scalping recommendationsā€¦
[/B]
Iā€™m going to make it a set guide for the pairs to order flow scalp on a daily basis.

During London best ones are obviously EUR/USD, EUR/GBP, but really any of the group below can be traded during London.

You over night traders (Asian session) will be better with the AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/JPY, but again any of the pairs can be traded.

[B]AUD/USD

NZD/USD

EUR/USD

EUR/GBP

USD/JPY[/B]

Trade the Bids/Offers and Barriers only, and only trade the first test of each. (Do not trade the buy/sell stops as they are often small)

Aim for 3-10 pips on 1-2 contracts, and try and have a 3rd contract running with stop at entry incase it turns into a 20+ pip runner.

The stops is 10 pips + your spread. Your not scalping stupid MACDā€™s or RSI or Bollinger bands here folks. You scalping professionally at the areas the pro money has bids/offers and barriers sitting in the market. Your success rate will be very high.

Set yourself a daily target to start with to ease yourself in. Maybe 20-50 pips, and stop.

ps: You can add more pairsā€¦ this is just a guide.

If I understand your question correctly, no pro money, no trade.

This is covered many many times in both the thread and PDF (which is clearly available on the first page) and would show that you have not really read anything except the last few pages.

what are the barriers for today? i got the IFR trial man . yeah!!!

Lucky man, iā€™m still waiting for my application to be acceptedā€¦ how frustrating ! By the way, how long did you have to wait ? ( I applied yesterday morning )

Itā€™s not nice to assume so slipp3ry, I read from the first page and was unable to download the PDF on my iPad, all Iā€™m basically saying/asking is that price will not necessarily always go to the b/b zone and if that is correct or not because thatā€™s how I would interpret it.

Hi Stugeo, waited 2 daysā€¦ they called me and ask some questionsā€¦

Donā€™t know how to see the option stuff. still learningā€¦

Cheers

Basically you answered your own question. the SMAs and the BBZone our giving us early indication of trend and at what area institutional money will go short or long. Look at the SMA the 50 Short term S/R 100 Medium S/R and 200 Major S/R.

Price Above the 200 Bulls in control price below bears in control . Price between is short term bias

2 daysā€¦ well ā€¦ thank you :wink:

Thanks Dennis much appreciated

You know that strange noise you can hear? Itā€™s the cogs in my brain, Iā€™ve just started reading the Order Flow PDF! Thanks for that Samyboy and all you chaps.

EUR/USD:

GBP/USD DAILY:

GBP/USD 1 HOUR:

Donā€™t make it more complicated than it is.

It should take you 5 seconds to see a correction zone or BBZone.

I may have assumed but it was pretty obvious that I assumed correctly.

Many of us have read the thread entirely more than once trying to not ask basic questions like yours.

Sorry but youā€™ll probably incur the wrath of many ignore buttons if you keep it up.

ON the GBP charts aboveā€¦ both the daily and 1 hour are down trendingā€¦ ieā€¦ under the 100-200.

The GBP is searching for money to sell at a higher price. Does this mean it will happen?

Absolutely not. Money could come in now, later or below market. But it wont be the kind of pro money that your seeking outā€¦ it will be small funds and corporates ect ect.

The bigger moneyā€¦ the real deal money, sells high and buys low. Or buys/sells at the birth of a new trend/bias.

Happy hunting.

I prefer to keep Davidā€™s thread clean as he is being generous offering us advice and insight. Thank you for your incorrect assumption though, I read the notes Iā€™ve made about the thread daily, may you have a great day of trading.

Which post is the PDF on please? Canā€™t seem to find it

Thanks

This is probably closest to the answer I was looking for in my question. Thank you David for confirming what I was unsure of

5 seconds? That long? :smiley: But Iā€™m glad you mentioned it because I have a question (ANYONE can answer)
The Zone is between 38-50% fib, which you said some pro traders you worked with called a correction zone. You have it labelled as a BB zone in the chart, and you have said previously that the BB zone can incorporate 23, 50, 62% fibs (as well as MAā€™s, S&R confluence). Are you using the two terms interchangeably in this thread?

David

when the market is in a pronounced trend would you consider entering the market in a bounce off the 50 sma on the 1 hr chart, if it was backed up by divergence?

The GBP is a BULL/BEAR zone on the chart becasue if price moves above there, then it will take out both the 100 and 200 SMA. Which changes not only the bias but the trend.

On the EURO its a correction zone, as the 200 is above and the 100 is located within the correction zone. Therefore, the trend cant change, but maybe the bias.