David Jefferson aka: Rave55 (Technical Analysis Trading Method)

it closed above the 100 and so closed out.

risk off, risk on - frustrating market.

Thanks Dave !!!

Cheers

Jeff

Thanks David,

I had to do a little research into what Delta and Gamma actually is, here is a decent article I found:
Gamma and its Importance to the FX Trader

Here is an article on it: Article

Implied Volatilitiesā€¦

Iā€™m not going to be covering the inner workings of options ect ect as its to much work and there is a fair bit to it all.

So donā€™t ask me, as I will just ignore you :28:

I buy AUD/USD when the bullish candle closed at 100 SMA (yellow)ā€¦ Any comment will be appreciated thank you.

Remember to look left on the chart to, i took profit on cable from the first support 1. 54690 easy to see that support on H4 Chart Entered short when the up trend failed to break the 23 fib level. Easy to see that fib level its on last swing low 1 hour chart. Entered short 1.54863 Took profit on the bounce back 1.54742. No momentum so in and out of the trade. Common Sence

Did look left, did not see any resistance.

Are you sure you are talking about E/U?

Price is currently 1.2157

FWIW I think you should look for price to consolidate and hold over the line rather than just a close over the line.

But I wouldnā€™t listen to me so take it for what it is :wink:

Thank you for that oneā€¦ Actually i am thinking about that since it is not yet confirmed as a supportā€¦ I try to be more aggressive since i am going to bedā€¦ Lolā€¦ Hopefully it wil be a postive one if wake upā€¦ Good night everbody from Dubaiā€¦

GBP was refering to here is that trade, i will post my euro trade in a minute

Hello well i am still reading the thread iā€™m on the 48 page yet you guys write more quickly then I read ehehe and believe meā€¦ 20 pages per day average on the thread WOW congrats David ā€“

first of all Is to Felicitate David cause he is those kind off person we are not used to see in Forex, this guy is really here losing Time = Money just to help us and FOR FREE, wow huge thanks to that David

Now the doubts parts today agter reading till the 48 page i decide to see if i already know or not know to stablish the BBZ zones, i aready know this is not the time to place but imagine we are at 6.30am Gmt and i was calculating the BBZ just be honest here guys am i doing it the right way?? or not??

below are 2 charts 1st one 1h chart today GBP/USD, after the 15min charts same pairā€¦
1h GBP/USD

15min GBP/USD

Thnaks in advance to all that help hereā€¦

PS - David you should try portugal instead of spain much much better place to relax and a better people :smiley: and offcourse nice roads to those cool driving devices you own :stuck_out_tongue:

PS2 Guys hold the horses a little so i can catch up with you guys ā€¦ ehehe

Same here , reading from the start , but the new pages are adding quicker than i read :slight_smile:

E/U has just crossed the 100sma and has held on the 1hr chart, and above the 38.2 fib level. I took a long trade at the close of the 1st candle above the 100sma. Hope it works out.

I was looking at same thing, traderjosh, could someone confirm is correction zone between 38 and 50 fibs? should we wait until price closes above 50 fib? or is the close above 38 and 100 SMA good enough?

Whatā€™s price showing on the 15min chart?

I made my decision based upon Davids instructions on what to do if the price crosses above the 100sma. We are trying to catch the trend early. I believe he said wait for a close (above-below) and then monitor an entry point using either a hold of the next fib line or consolidation above the 100sma. There was also a tweeser formation at that fib line on the 15 min. chart. It wasnā€™t perfect looking but it was none the less.
Hope this helps. I know I took the trade when David does not trade but this suits me better at the moment as London opens at Midnight for me. I hope to go full time some day and just trade London.

I donā€™t think you always have to be in the zone when you have a new cross of the 100sma, what you need is a close above/below on the 1hr chart and then look for it to hold. David can correct me if I am wrong or certainly add to my thoughts.

Its currently flat as it is light trading hours. Price has been rejected a few times at the fib.

This is my understanding as well.

From Davidā€™s explanation of reading the charts he states the 1hr chart is used for direction, define risk, trade location and to locate the correction or the BBZONE which would be were the pro money is. Then you drop down to the 15min chart for entry signs working of what price prints.

best of luck