Daytrader; What's your daily routine?

i have my main big trade i set for the day, usuallyl the gbp usd. then i fill my day doing boiller band trades of small sizes (when the candle is top boiller band sell, and below buy) , its a 50 50 win strike rate and it all adds up. . crypto is open on weekends so i do boiller bands on cryptos on weekends too

I used to do day trading as well, but gave up after one Year full time. It wasn’t worth the time and effort. Now I am just copying other strategies and have the time to do other stuff. Ctrader Copy offers a lot of good strategies like ASIA KING.

To make it more clear I’ll show you an example of my work day on Forex Market:
Getting up at 6 am - analyzing the market situation on my favorite currency pairs.
If the situation is appropriate, I open a deal or place pending orders.
From 7:00 to 9:00 am I take a break, at 9:00 am I start my terminal again and look through the results of deals, and correct pending orders’ parameters if the situation is changed.
From 10:00 till 13:00 I am busy with self-education, sometimes looking into the terminal, after 13:00 I analyze my positions and leave the market till the next day. Of course, there are exceptions to the rules and changes of the chart, but they do not happen often.
Besides, there is a purely psychological aspect. Most traders prefer to monitor open trade, even if it is not required. Some traders do not bother to get new knowledge at all, they learned how to click buy sell and think that is enough.
Many traders create their work schedule just by following the schedule of trading sessions.

That is amazing question.
I live in US in central time zone, so i usually trade little bit of London session crossed with New York session. I open my chart (I mainly trade EUR/USD) and at least first hour just look through - getting the idea on whats happening, drawing my notes and planning my entries. Once I enter a trade, I start reading and studying Forex, aka reading baby pips, going through my previous trades and learning from them, and other things that has to be done like phone calls, emails, etc. I occasionally check on my trade - more out of curiosity than fear, i want to know whats happening because sometimes you can exit loosing trade before you hit SL and save yourself some money.

Wake up,
feed the animals,
check the markets,
exercise,
check discord, forums/reddit,
get ready for the day,
eat a simple breakfast, usually a small bowl of granola, yogurt and banana
clean backwards to my room, sign into work, check my trades …