Dealing With Doubt, Fear and Conflict While Trading

All that is absolutely true, but I am not sure how it is helpful. Recognizing one’s fear in on its own does little to help you deal with that fear, although it is a first step towards that goal.

On principle I agree, but that advice is not very helpful when a trader is like me and they’re always in doubt.

The trading psychological extremely important, and the reason for that is simple: A trader is often darting in and out of instruments on short notice and is forced to make quick decisions. To accomplish this, they need a certain presence of mind.

Trading it self is conflicting when we try to analyze market. Feel what should do if enter at this point . All the time fear an doubt are with us. So trader need to have some confidence , do trading with managed plan then he can face less fear because he knows he can loose or with a specific amount .

It’s true that traders need confidence, but that is something that is hard to come by, even when you know you’re good at trading. At least that has been my experience.