Demo Account Practice

Hello!
Please I would like to know the recommended time of practice required on demo account before one can move to real account?

1 Like

Similar question here, read on…

1 Like

Found another…
The search button still works though

1 Like

Hi, keep practicing until you are consistent enough! Please, don’t judge your trading skill too early. When you are confident on your trading skill, then go for the live trading.

1 Like

Any trading knowledge you have already before starting demo? Any basic level have you finished ?

common question , answer also common , no…

It depends on your learning progress; when you are consistent & confident enough; only then you can go for the live trading. But of course, you can go before preparing a good trading skill if you would like to face MC.

sometimes i prefer micro account instead of demo but before using this , it is more appropriate go through pre school level.

Ask your self if your demo account is not consistently profitable, now a trader friend comes to you with the same type of account and asks for money based on that lack of success, would you give the friend the money?
imagen if the account were real would you add more money to a losing investment? No of course not. I think the phrase is throwing good money after bad.