Demo accounts for practice

Been studying forex got the past couple of days and I was wondering where the best place for trading demo. I know you need practice in order to get better what are recommendations you guys have to practice trading

1 Like

trade on demo wherever you’re going to trade live, so you’ll be fully used to the brokerage, their policies and everything about them before there’s money on the line

In other words, do all the due diligence and decision-making before opening a demo account

1 Like

Do you have any recommendations on any trading simulator that I’ll be able to do so practice

As above. Once you’ve opened an account with a regulated broker who will offer you a live and/or demo platform for you to trade. That’s what you practice on.

Yes, I agree to your statement. Besides knowing a broker properly, I can also sharpen my knowledge by trading on demo account.

There are many reputable forex brokers that offer demo trading accounts. Look for one that offers a platform and tools that suit your trading style and preferences.

Also, check out these lessons in the School on how to choose a legit broker.

Hope it helps!

1 Like

Good suggestion @baemax023
Also you can check out this thread on choosing regulated brokers that you can open an account with: List of best regulated brokers

I demo traded with Oanda cause for me, their platform is very user-friendly. :blush: I just think their demo accounts have expiration dates? :thinking: You might want to check that out? :blush:

no - they last for ever, at Oanda :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh! :blush: Thanks for clarifying. :sweat_smile: It’s been a minute since I checked out my demo account. :sweat_smile:

1 Like