Demo accounts yes or no?

Not me, so don’t worry you trade in gold, right? what’s up?does it make a difference to other currency pairs?
you seem to have read my thinking.
you just said my thoughts.

I know what you are saying @Nicholasbrownie, and thank you.Also I know the best tool for not eisking on real money is demo accounts in my opinion as I mnetioned in @chen2020 I don’t have anything against demo accounts, I do find them confusing at times.

Ohhhh GOOOOOOD… EXACTLY ME. we are in the same boat.I guess people answered well read their comments to get some helpful information.

Chad I am truly thank you for your time I’ll check that out and then I’ll ask you my other questions :slight_smile:
but i am not into trading books.
these days this open AI is everywhere even in my Instagram explorer, lol.

how exactly do you use them for sharpening your trading skills?

As you know, demo account simulating real market environment, of course execution will be little different, but still, it is good tool to verify strategies.

1 Like

Personally, I saw many experienced traders using demo account for various reasons, notably testing strategies and retaining experience for a longer time.

I am just a newbie here but I guess the most easily identifiable benefit of a Demo Account is that it enables you to conduct trades without the fear of losing money . You will be able to observe how the trading environment works without any risk. For instance, how are world events swaying the markets?

same to me! I do not know why is this happening all the time.
I try to set a mindset and SL/TP to avoid being emotional in my trades but in the end, it will happen.
When you lose on demo accounts you’ll be like: OK, losing is a part of this game as well!
When you lose on real accounts you’ll be like The life is over and I am a loser and I will not trade anymore!

yes bec I applied the same strategy on my live but didn’t receive the same result.

yeah I know but do they rceive the same results? coz I didn’t.

I’m not sure, but I believe demo accounts are set up to persuade us to start trading. Your techniques might succeed occasionally, but not always. perhaps; I’m not sure.