Demo Broker w/ MT4

Fxview is a good example, $1/100k per side.

You can try to open account at Tickmill or Hotforex these are great brokers which offer flexible account types and special conditions for new traders like no-deposit bonuses, etc. Basically I think that risk-free start should be priority option for newcomers and they should use this criteria when setting their choice for brokers.

You can try checking out the other broker like mentioned in this thread, but please do avoid non-regulated broker.
It helps if you can try to check out 3-4 brokers while doing demo trading in those.

5545, uhhh you just gave me those flashbacks, what a hussle tussle thing that was. I left it midway.

True man, Low commission is important for scalpers.

And spreads too.

1 Like

I have heard that Oanda’s withdrawal process is not efficient, is it true?

Apparently from what I saw, you will need to provide them a required address proof before the option to withdraw funds get enabled. I saw some members talking about that.

Agreed, this was one major reason behind choosing my broker (fxview). I pay just $1/100k per side, which helps me get good profits home, after settling all commission charges too.

1 Like

There are a number of licensed brokers for MT4 platform. If you have any problem setting it up, contact their support team which I think would respond.

You can use ■■■■■■■, it easy to set up an account with them without much hassle. You can create a demo account and if you face any issue then you can ask their support to wak you through that.