Demo trading account

Hey so I’m currently Demo trading using the demo account on XM and most of the time when I go to place a trade I can’t because it says invalid stop or tp. Do anyone have any demo accounts that that know of that allows unlimited access and trades using the gbp as that account currency thanks

demo is best place for any beginners level, but i think its more appropriate to take micro account instead of demo. because for live trading knowledge and experience.

1 Like

try a different broker , like fxpro, icmarkets, oanda ,

what you think guys , by using demos performance there is any chance to predict brokers performance ?

Yes, there have many brokers offering unlimited demo service; you just need to read the conditions before opening any demo.

There have so many options; you are not expecting any especial feature; it’s very common! So; go for it!

Sounds to me like a technical problem here. I suspect you may be trying to input a value that is, for some reason, invalid. Typical examples would be an SL value that is too near the current price or erroneously on the wrong side of it.

Your account currency should not be a factor here.

Are you using MT4 platform?

If you cannot resolve it then talk to XM with an example.

1 Like