Demo trading with a decent toolbox

Hi everyone!

I am going through the school of pipsology (did I mention how good it is?) and I am trying to practice the stuff on a demo account at forex(dot)com. Unfortunately, it does not seem to have Fibonacci tools and I wonder if anyone can recommend a demo site with a good selection of tools that can be use for learning.

I’ll be forever grateful.

L

hi there! How is it going with your education? How is it in general? I just found this webpage with Fibonacci tools Fibonacci Numbers Sequence Calculator - Online Software Tool Hope it helps!

Dude or Dudette.

That’s GAIN Capital. For SURE there are Fibonacci tools on both their proprietary platform as well as on their MetaTrader platform(s). I can actually see the tools just from looking at the pictures they have of their platform on their website’s home page.

try tradingview, it s free to use charting soft

1 Like

agreed, TradingView is commonly used by a lot of traders

I found it!

Third icon from the toolbox on the left. If you double-click there are a number of options, one of them being Fib retreat.

Thanks guys for your help!

I think that you can search the Internet, as there are several very good websites that have implied tool for charting and technical analysis. I dont think that you will be able to save your work on these websites, but certainly can help you in the beginning