Description of my self

Hi y’all my name is John veliz and Im 16 year old working at chipotle I want to join forex so I can help out family and want to get my dream car and Just don’t have to worry about financial stuff in the future please help me understand forex thanks :blush:

3 Likes

welcome to Baby pips , you are too younger i have seen still in this community , 16 years old really too younger to join here.

Please I’m dedicated to learn

Wooow! :blush: Lots of young people now trying out forex! :blush: Do you know anyone trading forex? While you’re starting out, it might also help if you know someone who can personally guide you. :open_mouth: But, you can already start learning here! :blush: If you’re unsure about certain decisions or options, we’ll try to help you here. :blush:

I don’t know anyone can you help me ?

Hmmm. :thinking: I don’t think I have enough knowledge to be like your guide or something. :open_mouth: BUT if you have any questions, I’ll try my best to help you out! :smiley: Have you already started with the school here? :slight_smile:

School? There’s a school here???:joy::joy:

1 Like

HAHAHA! :smiley: I mean, it’s not really a school with classes and teachers. :joy: But here! Learn How to Trade the Markets. Maybe you can give that a go? Haha. :smiley:

Where do I go for that?

Hello John! Welcome. Ria provided you the link to the school. I’ll give it to you again below.

Follow these steps to being your Fx Trading journey:

1. Start with the School of Pipsology ( Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com )
  2. Open a demo account with a broker (I suggest Oanda)
  3. Browse YouTube to learn how to use your trading software (MT4 is most commonly used and it is free)
  4. Practice on your demo account as you learn
  5. Ask questions in the forum at any time to clear away any confusion
  6. Pick one or more strategies and trade in your demo account until you are consistently profitable for at least 3 - 6 months
  7. Fund your real account with a small sum and begin trading

Good luck!

Hi John, take up the pipsology course offered on this site. It’s a good starting point.

Being a 16 year old, you have a lot of time to improve your knowledge and learn new skills.

Hey, you can start learning at the School of Pipsology and when you have some knowledge about trading, you can begin with a demo account. This will give you an idea of how trading works in the live account. Learning is an important step so keep that in mind.