Detecting my mistakes

Hello everybody its very nice to be here.
As i mentioned in my introduction I have problems in trading that I cant find myself because its my own strategy so I wont accept any mistake.Its a mental barrier.
So I thought that I could fix it by asking you my problems. Here is the thing that I want to do. I want to share situation I find in market whit you and ask you for giving me what I can’t see in charts.
Is there anyone here willing to help me?

If you find your are making mistakes in trading there are only three possible causes -

1. you didn’t have a plan

2. you had a plan but it was faulty

3. you had a plan and followed it but accidentally typed in the wrong number or clicked the wrong button

Post up your plan before you start trading, and let’s see if it will work.

Thanks.Will do.
But I don’t know which topic should I choose?
@tommor

You might get some benefit from clicking on the Education tab.

After learning the basics of trading, choose the simplest strategy you can find and post it up here - and let’s see if it will work.

mistake is an inevitable part of trading that we cant avoid in spite of having most powerful analyzing knowledge and experience. but same mistake again and again is not Mistake actually , its a choice of ours.

1 Like

its a very good message about mistake. we should avoid same mistake. great

I really have problem here that I can’t find out what was my mistake in a losing trade
@Hadden

Like tommor said, post your strategy. Tell us which pair you traded, what made you decide to take the trade and post screenshots of the charts that you used to analyze the trade as well as the one you used to execute the trade. Where did you enter, where was your stop loss, did you manually close the trade or were you stopped out? Give us all the details please.

OK, will do.

Glad you said number 2 and 3 coz I am still in the process of perfecting my plan and system and felt it wasn’t ok to make mistakes but I guess it’s pert of the process