Did you also feel overwhelmed with all the resources available when you started learning forex?

Are there any other people on here who feel the same? Any tips that you can share?

Don’t worry, it’s normal.

After learning the terminology the next step is to prepare for the upcoming problems.

Learn about what kind of problems other traders had experienced before you. You’ll struggle with some of them for sure. This article will help in learning those barriers

Then you need to find something which is true for the market (like sentiment for example) and build on it.

I had focus, didn’t look anywhere else until I was done with the school of Pipsology after which information was filtered easily from then onwards.

1 Like

Baby steps. Baby steps. It is definitely normal. Try to find the way to make time to understand all these resources available to you.

1 Like

In the most general terms, when it comes to any new skill set -
Identify what you want to do
Identify how you would do that and what resources you need to do this
Seek those resources only and research how to utilise them

You cannot simply learn everything about the markets, TA, FA, fiscal policy, fund management, economics etc. etc. etc. and hope that this helps you trade better.

2 Likes

don’t feel overwhelmed. I was overwhelmed during my college years, so this? is definitely less stressful in my opinion. Because you’re focusing on just learning one main skill set

1 Like