Did you sell when BTC hit ATH?

Helloooo. :blush: I’m currently excitedly reading bullish predictions for BTC. :blush: Haha. :smiley: Recently, BTC hit it’s ATH. And I just wonder if some of you sold portion of your BTC then. :blush:

1 Like

I think profit-taking was expected but I have a trading account and I hold account and they do exactly that

Bitcoin is my area of obsession if im being totally honest. And yes I did sell a little. But not much atall… was a portion I had intended on swing trading from 28k and previous ath was my take.profit but rest assure it will be reinvested now that we have had a slight correction … I also trade cfds with leverage using a broker so I dont worry too much about its short term movements as I am able to profit in either direction. But with long term targets in mind I have set amounts of btc being held earning interest that only go when we hit a certain 6 figure amount I won’t disclose in writing. Should allways maintain the mystery and avoid setting myself up for any I told you so moments because I don’t like it… predictions are only self fulfilling prophecies in my eyes.

Not yet hodling is the best practice with bitcoin imo and i would be holding for years not weeks or months

I’m bullish long-term, sold at 62K waiting for pullback at least to 55K to go long again.

1 Like

Nope. Holding on to mine. Did you sell? :open_mouth: