Different between Symmetric triangle and bullish pennant

What is the difference between a symmetric triangle and a bullish pennant? does one happen after a trend and the other doesn’t ? do the Bilateral Chart Patterns and the triangular chart patterns happen after a trend or not??

Please real honest answers.

Answers that are better than I can give personally are found at thepatternsite.com.

Bear in mind that the research quoted anywhere on these patterns (and almost all patterns) was done on US stocks many years ago. Forex charts are very different, because the forex market is different, so don’t take all the stuff you read about patterns as absolutely accurate for trading forex.

So what kind of patterns are found in forex??? afters an uptrend and a downtrend, they are several patterns formed, how can you classify those patterns or can you classify them?

If I knew what the best chart patterns specific to forex were I’d have told you. And where to find them.

I think your wrong these patterns do work on the forex markets

At the same time you may be correct.

That’s good to hear thanks, as I didn’t say they wouldn’t work.

1 Like

At the same time, if you really think about it, it all has to do with investing, peoples psychology and price action. what makes the Forex market different from the stock market? they are two very similar ways of observing price action and money movement and peoples emotion and reaction to specific asset.