Discussion about how to make this trade more profitable

I’m glad to be of help and absolutely, different brokers do offer different spreads. Regardless the minimum spread ranges between 0 pips and 1 pip, the average spreads differ because of numerous factors majorly being the broker’s liquidity.

1 Like

I had that conversation with my broker and it is a possibility, however, as my strategy has developed over the past weeks this may no longer be relevant.

I wanted to avoid being a scalper entirely as it doesn’t really match me too well, I’m actually going to put a discussion post about my strategy up today.

1 Like

Ok this is new. I really don’t use this strategy but you’ve spiked my interest here. I guess the forex market does surprise you with so many strategies and techniques; you start thinking and analyzing yours. Well, I’ll certainly be looking for responses to this thread and grasp new ideas. Thanks for sharing this.

Hey Gerard, The Cowabunga system is quite a old one on here, if you search the site it’ll come up!

It really is crazy, although the important thing is backtesting a strategy to confirm it works and then rigidly sticking to it.

Not sure about the cowabunga system and haven’t used it either. But the discussion so far on this thread has brought a new trading perspective all together. This is my next to do list for sure and thanks for bringing it up. Seems something of interest to me.

Start with one strategy and stick to it for as long as you can.

Try making changes to it and test them on your demo account.

You can try making some changes in your strategy and test them on your demo account. This way you will be able to come up with a strategy that works for you without having to worry about losing money.