Discussion my strategy to be perfect?

sorry for my bad English
hi guys how are you I hope you making profits from the market

• first thing first in the mirror I am from Africa in third country I have small accounts so my strategy not to lose
    I have small accounts so my strategy not to lose
  • i want 5$ profit in day that my gool
    . let’sexplain my strateg
  • if 1 hour candle go up we buy down we sell
  • if we buy volume 0.1pip go up more than 4 pip we modify order take profit 10 and stop loss +3*
  • if it’s go down more than 1pip we sell with 0.2 volume
  • and if go up More than 1 pip we buy with 0.3 volume …
  • time to trade these win European and US Market open where and when European market close
    so what you think about my strategy give me your feedback to make it perfect and thank you

The problem here is with your maths, not your English, I’m afraid. And that’s worse, because those problems tend in practice to be harder to correct.

Your overall win rate per trade entered won’t be much better than 50%.

By changing your position-size in this way, you’ll make plenty of small wins and eventually hit a losing disaster.

It’s essentially a variation of a Martingale, and the eventual, inevitable accident will wipe out all the profits and more.

It’s based on fallacious, misguided mathematics, which looks superficially attractive in the short term, but isn’t soundly based.

There isn’t a way to make this “strategy” perfect, because its underlying idea is fundamentally flawed, sorry.

The main point for you to learn is that there’s no logic, reason or sense in varying the position-size according to whether the previous entry happened to be a winner or a loser: if your method doesn’t show a profit at level stakes, then in the long run it doesn’t show a profit at all and there’s nothing to gain by prolonging it with small, temporary wins all of which will eventually be eclipsed by a disaster. I know people don’t like hearing this, so I’m sorry.

1 Like

yes i know she give you small winning but one lose and wipe your account
i work 2 month with this strategy to develop her and i need help

Methods like this are not worth 2 months (or 2 days) of your time - sorry!

I think the kind of help you need involves learning that if your method doesn’t show a profit at level stakes, then in the long run it doesn’t show a profit at all and there’s nothing to gain by prolonging it with small, temporary wins all of which will eventually be eclipsed by a disaster.

I think the true problem here is that you’d prefer help to “perfect” something that can’t really be perfected at all, because it’s based on varying the stakes (position-size) according to the outcomes of previous trades, and that just isn’t realistic.

It’s based on a very fundamental misunderstanding of probability, really.

But I think that probably isn’t what you want to hear? (It’s still true, though.)

1 Like

i make program that analyzes two year of data
wine usa and europe market open in first hour ‘8:00’ the average pipe up or down is 11.8 pips that mayn 80% is going to do more
and maximum deal going to open is 16 if is no volume in eur/usd

Hi Jack,

I’m not sure I understand this system in the same way @LaughingCharlie does. Perhaps you can help me out here.

On the diagram you show, we have a 9 pip spread between the “Buy profit” and the “Sell profit” ?

The middle 1 pip of that spread is “No-mans land” ?

SO if we go an up bet of 0.1 contract ($1 per pip) and price goes down by 1 pip, we enter a sell bet 0.2 contracts - ie ($2 per pip) ?

Now LC assumes we have closed the up- bet to do that, but I’m thinking maybe the “Up-bet” is still running ?

If price goes against us again, you say enter 0.3 “Buy” ?

Now is that 0.3 a completely new bet or is it adding another 0.2 onto the original “Buy” of 0.1 ?

Please if you can understand what I am saying, please explain - at this stage do we have a closed 0.1 Buy and a closed 0.2 sell and a new Buy of 0.3 ?

Or do we have an open position of 0.3 Buy and and open position of 0.2 sell, running both together, which will get closed when we decide to “Close” ?

hmmm… Jack so maybe what does ‘third’ mean?

It’s a simple example technical analysis, do some research on how it works on history and then you can try it on live account.

i do and i know how it work
you make plenty of small wins and eventually hit a losing disaster that take all you profit
-what if we make lose is small.

if up bay 0.1
go up more than 4 pips close order
if down more than 1pips we sell with 0.2(last volum + 0.1)
go up more than 1 pip bay with 0.3
till hit 4 pîps and we out from order

That will make the overall losses much slower and more gradual.

It won’t make an unprofitable system profitable.

It isn’t the stakes that need the adjustment here: the true problem is that you’re trying to “perfect” something that can’t really be perfected at all, because it’s based on varying the stakes (position-size) according to the outcomes of previous trades, and that just isn’t realistic.

How we can know if it goes up or down? That’s the point actually.