Dissertation research

Hi,
I am currently doing research on prospect theory for my dissertation and I am looking for people to answer a questionnaire, the only requirements are that you have over a year experience in trading. Any one that has done one of these knows how much of a pain in the arse they are and so any help is greatly appreciated!

Cheers

It’s interesting, I’ve never heard of anyone doing a whole research on trading, it’s very interesting, I would like you to share your results in the future. I think it would be very interesting for us.

I liked your comparison about pain, it’s really true. I honestly laughed for a long time, maybe you have some trading experience, too, if you know it well. Good luck with your research.

Do you want to conduct research among traders of a certain category or can everyone take part?
I think that we are all so different that it will be difficult to put some common characteristics under all of us. Although I could be wrong.

I think you’ll find traders who will agree to that. Although, on the other hand, traders are used to hide their results and indicators to some extent, so perhaps you should specify that it will be anonymous so that people feel more free.

Very cool, has anyone done any research on this? I would probably take part in it, but my attitude to trading and my approaches change so much that it would probably be difficult for me to give an unambiguous answer.

I focus more on research than trading. Many traders trade overtrading I always ignore their trading system. I prefer to do research.

I am preparing a questionnaire for traders with one or more years of trading experience. The questionnaire will contain a few questions about you that I will share with newbies to help them get an idea about how experienced traders trade forex.

I try to refrain from trading with negative emotions. And I try to do trading research in each case. This is developing my trading skills.