Do all forex brokers charge you for withdrawing your funds?

It’s almost free when I withdraw from my broker. Assume 0.5$/1000$, can we consider it’s free?

A little cost per withdrawal is doesn’t matter. But I think good spread, especially during news release should a big advantage.

Yeah I definitely agree Warren, I mean even the highest fees would be nothing much, so are we seriously considering that as an advantage? I don’t think so it is anything big if broker charges or not. I do want speed for withdrawal and that’s what I get with Octafx, as they have instant setup while I use Skrill and there is no commission charged. Although it’s obvious that Skrill takes commission from the sender, so it’s them who pays not me, but again I don’t worry over it even if they charge it from me at least till the money is given straight away.

well what i noticed is that most of them have a fee depending on the method. so if it’s a wire transfer, there’s a bank fee (that has nothing to do with the broker itself). and some other payment services also charge (usually a smaller amount). but do you mean the broekrs who charge themselves, not the payment system?