Do any of you have a forex blog?

You can visit hablandoforex(com) Very good where you will find the latest trends in the market of bags and how to train in it, and on the latest trend that is revolutionizing the world cryptocurrencies.

Hi every one, I have just stared a blog, I do not plan on abandoning my blog (as iv paid for a subscription, and Iā€™m cheap) it will be a mixture of both vlog & blogs, and some videos that I find interesting.
I will be the first to hold on my hand up and say Iā€™m terrible with consistency in regards to forex, so in my vlogs I will be setting small but achievable profit target goals.
www.achievingforexgoals.com

i started a little blog 2 Month ago ā€¦feel free to visit :slight_smile:

https://www.truemantrades.com/

Nice Blog, keep up the hard work, I really enjoyed reading jungle of system because it reminds me of how horrible a cluttered chart looks.

1 Like

thx for the kind words ā€¦ :slight_smile:

its also a good way to improve my english :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™ve had thoughts of starting a trading blog, but havenā€™t gotten around to it.

I think to start a trading blog. But it is interesting to know on what resources it can be created except babypips?

Until that moment, I did not even think about blogs. After reading your thoughts, I decided to read some.
I guess Iā€™m too old to create my own blog :wink:

My trade journal is on a blog set to private. I find the format very useful, as there is functionality (such as widgets, privacy settings, etc) that you would not get from having a similar journal on a forum thread.

we sure dont need any spammers :stuck_out_tongue:

I have the blog

The Trader FX

Thanks to your post, many will be able to find non-trivial blogs of traders. Thank you :slight_smile:

Money and job costs of a good blog are quite high these days. Lots of experts recommend to keep a blog in popular social nets like Facebook. Do you find that effective?

Yes, sure, itā€™s really effective bcuz a lot of traders in facebook, twitter etc. so if your blog is interesting people will follow and read it.

Just started one, I donā€™t know much yet so itā€™s not educational, but to follow the journey of a noob!

1 Like

Profitwithpips.com

Iā€™m starting one! My site will be beginner to intermediate skilled trader focused! Let me know what you think so far! Thanks!

Whew! I admire you guys maintaining blogs. I wish I have one but for now, I enjoy reading and learning from your blogs. Keep them coming.

https://research.nextgenalgos.com

A great place to follow real trades (weekly positions), real ideas, carefully curated fundamental news topics that could determine your next play. Also checkout podcasts and more. Register Free.

Thanks for the list!

hi allā€¦nice to meet youā€¦i think Babypips provide many goods forex articles and tips from a lot forex master. What you have to do is using this forum search tool for your purposeā€¦