Do "online" schools work as good as traditional schools?

I’m a couple of weeks in the school of babypips and it got me thinking about online schools. I’ve never tried any of them (Udemy, Skillshare, etc.) so I’m not really sure if they work and you actually get to master something through them.

babypips is a very school for beginner, and if you are willing learn more, start with youtube video along side, once you are half way through babypip’s school.

1 Like

I might be biased because I’m an instructor on Udemy, but I can tell you that I am also a very enthusiastic student.
I bought more than 300 courses so far and also enrolled in more than 1000 for free. I try to follow at least 1 hour per day and I find it amazing.
I learnt to master Excel on Udemy, improve my Chinese, learning coding with C++ and Python at the moment. In my opinion, it’s worth to try it and you also have 30 days to get a refund, no questions asked.
Now, I cannot say that all the courses are good. I’ve been disappointed sometimes, even by courses with a high rating and good feedback, but I can say that a good course, combined with your desire to learn, is truly working.